SBI Card is a subsidiary of SBI. SBI Card offers credit card services to customers. You have various types of credit cards available on the SBI Card website as per your requirement. if you use a credit card you must be knowing that you will be awarded Rewards points while shopping. In this article, we will discuss how to Check SBI Credit Card Reward Points Online|Convert SBI Credit Card Reward Points into Cash?
you will learn the ways to check your SBI credit card reward points. just meet the below requirements.
Requirements to check Check SBI Credit Card Reward Points Online
- You should have access to your SBI Credit Card account to check usingSBI Card net banking.
- Register for SBI Card mobile App.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your SBI card account.
- Mobile number must have an active SMS pack to receive an SMS.
Know your SBI Credit Card Reward Points through Missed Call
SBI cards provide an easy way to check reward points to its customers. You just have to give a missed call to the number 8422845514 from your registered mobile number.
SBI Credit Card Reward Points check missed call number – 8422845514
Dial the above number, after 1 ring call will disconnect automatically, within few seconds an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number having your Reward Point Summary details.
Check your SBI Credit Card Reward Points through SMS
Customers can send an SMS in the below format from their registered mobile number to know their SBI credit card reward points summary.
REWARDS<space>last 4 digits of your Credit Card Number to 5676791
for example REWARDS 1234
After Sending the above SMS you will receive your rewards points details via SMS.
Check your SBI Credit Card Reward Points through latest credit card statement
If you have subscribed to E-statement, you can refer to your latest credit card statement to check your card rewards points.
you can download the credit card statement online or you can check in your e-statement as well.
Check your SBI Credit Card Reward Points by Login to Chatbot ILA
You can visit the SBI card official website and log in to Chatbot ILA. Use your User ID and Password to log in.
After successful login, ask about your card rewards points to Chatbot ILA from the given question box and she will show the summary of card reward points.
Check your SBI Credit Card Reward Points online through SBI Card mobile App
- Download and install SBI Card Mobile App to your mobile phone.
- Register to the app and set MPIN to login further.
- After Successful login from the menu choose the option Reward Points.
- On the next screen you will see your reward points summary having details like previous balance,Earned, Redeemed etc.
Check your SBI Credit Card Reward Points through SBI Card Website
- Visit SBI Credit Card Official Website and login using your Username and Password.
- On the dashboard select Reward points summary on the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen you will see the details of your Credit Card reward points.
So, Till now we know how to check our SBI credit Card Reward points. next how you can redeem or convert those points into Cash. Read further to get your answer…
How to Convert SBI Credit Card Reward Points into Cash
You can redeem your points by shopping for anything equal to your points. Redemption against Gift Voucher is also available on the SBI Card website and Mobile App.
But here we will learn how to convert card reward points into Cash. follow the steps below.
- Call SBI Credit Card customer Care Number 0113 902 0202 or 1800 180 1290
- Select your language from the given option over IVRS call.
- For Card details press the button 1 from your keypad.
- Then for Input DOB press 1 & ennter your DOB as DD/MM/YYYY. press 1 to continue.
- Press 2 to continue the call.
- Finally Press 9 to spak to SBI customer care representatives.
- Once the call is connected your request to redeem reward points to cash will be accepted and you can see this request on your SBI card mobile App.
- It will take 2 working days to covert points to Cash.
SBI reward points value in Rupees
1 reward point is equal to 0.25 paisa. In a short and easy way, it means 4 reward points are equal to Rs. 1. check the calculation below to even understand in an easy way.
- 1 reward point = 0.25 Paisa
- 4 reward points = Rs. 1
- 10 reward points = Rs. 2.50
- 100 reward points = Rs. 25
- 500 reward points = Rs. 125
- 1000 reward points = Rs. 250
- 5000 rewards points = Rs. 1250
- 10000 reward points = Rs. 2500
Important Points about SBI Credit Card Reward Points Redemption
- You have to pay Rs. 99 + applicable taxes on redemption of your SBI Credit Card reward points.
- It will take two working days to convert reward points into cash. once its converted you will able to see it on the Dash board of SBI card mobile App under Amount paid section.
- You can call SBI credit card customer care from Monday to Satuday 8 AM to 8 PM.
In this article, you have learned how to Check SBI Credit Card Reward Points Online|Convert SBI Credit Card Reward Points into Cash. I hope this information will be helpful in checking and redeeming reward points.
Any queries or questions related to this information can be asked in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
1 Reward point is equal to 0.25 Paisa.
You can call on the toll-free number 1800 180 1290 or 0113 902 0202, follow the IVRS call, enter the required details, once the call is connected, ask for the conversion of your points in cash to executives.
Yes, The minimum points should be 2000 in order to redeem or convert into Cash.