As we all know SBI is the most popular public sector bank in India providing its services online and offline. Customers of SBI use its product like Debit Card, Credit Card, Insurance, mutual funds, etc. based on their strategy and requirement. Nowadays the use of credit cards has been increased drastically. In this article, we will discuss How to apply for SBI Credit Card Online.
A credit card provides a certain limit up to which you can spend money without having actual money in your bank account.
People love credit cards for their online transactions. later they have to pay the bill as well. so be careful while spending money without thinking.
How to apply for Credit Card Online using SBI Internet Banking?
In order to apply SBI credit Card through SBI Internet Banking follow the steps below.
- Visit SBI Internet Banking official website and log in using Username and Password. Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number as second-factor authentication verification.
- After successful login click on e-Services and then select Apply SBI Credit Card.
- On the next screen accept the disclaimer and click on Confirm button.
- It will take you to the SBI Card Website which is a subsidiary of SBI. Alternatively, you do not need to follow the above steps just directly open SBI Card Website and click on Credit Card options.
- On the next screen scroll down a bit and then select the type of card based on your requirement. here I am going to select SimplyCLICK SBI Card because of its low Annual and Renewal fee, also it has global acceptance. Click on Apply Now button.
- On the next screen enter your personal details like first name, last name, email ID, etc. check the box customer declaration, and click on Send OTP button. now enter the OTP to verify your mobile number and click on the Next Button.
- Now Enter your Professional details and click on the Next button.
- At the last enter your current Residential address, check the box terms & conditions, and click on the submit button. a reference number will be generated.
- After filling in all the details if you want to know that you are eligible for a credit card or not, click on the instant decision button and a message will show if you can get SBI Credit Card.
How to apply for SBI Credit using YONO SBI App
SBI provides the facility to apply for credit cards using the YONO Mobile app as well. follow the process below in order to proceed.
- Download and install Yono SBI mobile app to your phone.
- Login using your MPIN or Net Banking User ID and Password.
- On the dashboard click on the option Cards.
- On the next screen, you will see the recommended cards for you by the SBI. simply click on the Browse Cards option and choose your card yourself based on the annual fee and your requirement.
- Select the card of your choice and click on Apply Now button. make sure you go through all the details before applying for any credit card.
- next, you have to select your City from the dropdown and click on the Proceed button. Now select your SBI Account and click on the I agree button.
- Once you click on the I agree button your details will be filled in automatically from your saving bank account by the app. enter few details like Qualification, Gross Annual income, occupation and click on Send OTP button.
- You will receive OTP to your registered mobile number. enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- After validating your OTP enter your address details, professional details from the list and click on the Submit button.
- Once you submit the application your details will be verified and you will get a call from SBI customer care. If everything is correct your application will be forwarded to the team concerned.
- After checking everything, Your credit card will be delivered within 7 working days to your mailing address.
How to apply for SBI Credit Card Offline
If you do not have access to SBI Internet banking and mobile banking you can apply for a credit card as well. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit your SBI home branch along with your bank passbook, address proof, and identity proof document.
- Meet any of the SBI officials and tell them your credit card requirements, fill the application form, and submit it along with the necessary documents.
- After verifying your documents bank will deliver your requested credit card within 7 working days to your mailing address.
You have learned How to apply for SBI Credit Card Online and offline? I hope this information will help you in applying State Bank of India Credit Card.
If you have doubts/queries related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
SBI Credit Card customer care number = 1860 180 1290, 1860 500 1290 or 1800 180 1290