In this article, we discuss how to check SBI transaction status online. If you are making an online transaction in SBI, you can check its status. After making a transaction in SBI you can find the details in the statement.
But there you don’t find all the details like successful/ unsuccessful, debited account/ credited account, amount, reference number, etc. Follow the following steps for SBI transaction status enquiry online.
Check SBI transaction status online on mobile
- Go to the SBI Yono light application and open it.
- Now enter your MPIN or password and log in with it.
- After login click on the ‘services option’.
- Now you will find here an options transaction status enquiry.
- A new page will open where you need to enter the date range. After the selection of dates click on ‘view details.
- Now you will see all the transactions between the date range selected.
- click on the particular transaction. It will show the details
In this article, we have learned how to check SBI transaction status online on mobile. I hope this article will be useful to you.
Any questions related to this article can be asked in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.