State Bank of India (SBI) is a prominent bank in the public sector catering to the needs of its customers to the utmost level. among all its services one major service is to provide a bank statement. you may be getting a bank statement on a monthly basis to your email but when you will open it will ask for a Password. In this article, we will learn how you can open the SBI Bank statement PDF Password.
The bank statement contains important information about your transactions done for a particular interval of time.
Bank provides extra security to your file by protecting it with a Password. It is because unauthorized people should not have access to your bank statement details.
The bank statement also shows the withdrawal amount and how much amount is in your bank. so it is very crucial to secure your account statement.
How to Get SBI Bank Statement in PDF format to your Email
In order to receive a monthly statement from SBI, you need to register your email ID with the bank.
Bank has introduced an automated process of sending accounts statements every month, on your registered e-mail ID with the Bank. Therefore, an explicit registration for e-statement through Internet Banking is not required.
Steps to Open SBI Bank Statement PDF Password Online
You can follow the below process to open PDF.
- Log in to your email account registered with PNB like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the monthly statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying Enter Password.
- The Password will be the last five digits of the customer’s registered mobile number and date of birth (DOB) in DDMMYY format registered with the Bank, for example, if the mobile number is XXXXX12345 and DOB is 10th January 1990 then the password will be 12345100190.
- After entering the password click on Submit button. your Password-protected PDF will open.
We have seen how you can subscribe to monthly email statement through internet banking in SBI and how you can open Password-protected PDF easily.
Every time the statement comes to your email ID follow the same procedure. if you have any queries/doubts related to the above information, ask in the below comment section.
In case of any issues, please lodge a complaint online at email@example.com or by calling 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3800 toll-free numbers or by contacting your home branch.
You need to visit your bank branch in order to deregister from receiving the SBI E-statement.
You will get it once a month.
The Password will be the last five digits of the customer’s registered mobile number and date of birth (DOB) in DDMMYY format registered with the Bank, for example, if the mobile number is XXXXX12345 and DOB is 10th January 1990 then the password will be 12345100190.
You need to update your latest mobile using SBI Net banking, or by visiting your home bank branch in order to open E-Statement PDF.
You can call SBI Customer Care toll-free number 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3800 for further queries.