If you are an SBI customer and have taken a loan from SBI. It does not matter which loan you have taken. It can be a home, personnel, or any other loan. In this article, we will discuss how to download the SBI loan statement online?
Requirements to download the SBI Loan Statement
- You must have SBI Internet banking access.
- Your mobile number should be registered with your bank account.
- Loan account number if you are planning to get the statement offline by visiting the branch.
How to Download SBI Loan Account Statement Online
Once you have access to SBI Internet Banking, it is very easy to get your loan statement whether it is a home loan, personal loan, car loan, etc. you just need to follow the steps below.
- First, go to your SBI Internet Banking login page and log in with your internet banking user Id, password, captcha code, and OTP.
- After login into your account, you will see the option Account statement on the right side of the page. Click on this option.
- A list of account numbers will be displayed on this page. In the list, you will find your loan account number. Select your loan account number here.
- Now you have to select the date range within which period you need the statement. Here you will see some options of date range like by date, by month, by financial year, etc. Select the option ‘by date’ here.
Then select the start date and end date of the statement required from the box
- Again, you need to select the option view, print, or download. You will see three options here that are view’ download in excel format, download in pdf format. you can choose the format as per your choice. recommended is in PDF.
- After selecting all the required fills click on the option Go.
- You are asked to write a name and select the location where you want to save the document. Select the location and give the name of the document and click on the ‘Save’ option.
Now your SBI loan account statement will be downloaded to your PC.
How to Get SBI Loan Account Statement Offline
In case you don’t have access to the SBI Internet Banking, you can get it by visiting your bank branch. follow the steps below to proceed further.
- Visit your SBI home branch.
- Fill in the required form provided with relevant information such as:
- Date of Birth
- PAN Number
- Loan Account Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Carry any of the following documents showing proof of identification:
- PAN Card
- Passport copy
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
After providing the above documents, you will get your SBI Loan account statement easily.
In this article, we have learned How to Download SBI Loan Account Statement Online and offline by visiting your bank branch.
I hope he information will be helpful to you. any question related to the above information can be asked in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
- How to Fix the Issue “SBI Credit Card Payment Failed”
- How to Increase Your SBI Credit Card Limit Online | Know SBI Credit Card Limit
- Check SBI Credit Card Reward Points Online|Convert SBI Credit Card Reward Points into Cash
In this case, you need to contact the bank branch. You may get Net Banking credentials to access your loan statement online.
You need to take internet banking credentials from the branch.