State bank of India (SBI) stays always on top of implementing new technology in order to meet the customer requirement. In the same aspect, SBI launched the YONO Cash feature. In this article, we will cover what is SBI YONO cash, how to use it, and every detail regarding this new feature.
This facility was launched on 16th March 2019 by the SBI to withdraw money instantly from any of the SBI ATMs. In this you do not have to carry a card along with you, also called cardless transactions.
The can be withdrawn by using an app called YONO SBI. Let’s see some great feature of SBI YONO Cash.
SBI YONO Cash Feature and Benefits
There are some advance and unique feature of this YONO Cash. you can find them below.
- This does not involve of using and physical card for transactions.
- This facility is available to many of SBI merchant POS machine.
- It is very convenient as you do not need to carry any card, also in case if you forget your wallet and only carrying phone YONO cash is there for you to help with the withdrawal of money.
- Since it is card less transaction we can save our environment to a great extent.
- It is fully secure as there is no room for card theft, card cloning, card skimming, card/PIN loss.
- For every transaction unique PIN is generated.
- If a number of ATM withdrawals crosses a limit the account holder has to pay some charges but if you use YONO Cash to withdraw the money you do not have to pay any extra charges even if the withdrawal limit is crossed.
Read Also What is MMID in Bank
How to Withdraw Cash from SBI ATM Using YONO
You can follow the steps below in order to withdraw cash using YONO SBI App to your phone.
- Download YONO SBI Mobile App to your mobile phone.
- Log in using either MPIN or internet Username and Password.
- Now click on YONO Cash tab on the home page.
- On the next screen under the Request New option select ATM Option.
- Here you will see your account balance and last 4 digit of your account number.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from ATM and click on Next.
- On the next screen create 6 digit YONO cash PIN and click on Next. It will be required while withdrawing money from the ATM.
- Now review the entered details once again, check the box I agree to the Terms and conditions, and click on Confirm.
- you will get a YONO Cash transaction number to your registered mobile number from SBI.
- Visit any SBI ATM Centre near you.
- Now on the ATM screen select the YONO cash option and enter the YONO cash transaction number.
- Next, Enter your YONO cash PIN. It should be the same which you have created through the YONO app as mentioned above.
- After verification of your PIN ATM machine will dispense your cash along with transaction details.
Read Also What is SBI Green Remit Card
Important Points to know about YONO Cash Withdrawal
- You can withdraw up Rs. 20000 per account in a day using YONO cash.
- The minimum cash withdrawal limit per transaction is Rs. 500 and maximum is Rs. 10000.
- YONO cash reference number will be valid for 4 hours.
We have learned what is SBI YONO cash and how you can withdraw money using this App. Hopefully, this information will be useful.
1: Is withdrawing money through SBI YONO cash is safe?
Yes, it’s completely safe to withdraw money through this app as it provides cardless transaction and it is secured by two-factor authentication.
2: Is transaction through YONO cash is free?
yes, you do not have to pay anything extra to do transaction.