In case you have added the account details of your friends and relatives to transfer the money to SBI. However, you no longer want to keep that information and delete it. In this post, we will discuss, How to Delete Beneficiary in SBI Net Banking?
Requirements to Delete Beneficiary in SBI
- You must have access to SBI Net Banking.
- Your latest mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
How to Delete Beneficiary in SBI Net Banking Step by Step?
If you wish to delete your added beneficiary from SBI net banking you can quickly delete it using the SBI Yono lite mobile application. To know the ‘SBI net banking beneficiary delete’ process You can also follow the following steps.
- Download the Yono lite SBI mobile app and log in with your user ID, password, or easy PIN.
- After login into your account click on the option ‘Fund Transfer’.
- A new page will open where you will see some options. Find and click on the option add/ manage beneficiary.
- Now you will ask to enter your profile password. Enter the password and click on Submit.
- After successfully submitting your profile password you will see an option ‘select beneficiary type‘. Select your beneficiary type as ‘other bank account‘ or ‘state bank account‘. Select the type as per your requirement.
- On this new page, you will see your beneficiary list.
- Click on the ‘bin‘ symbol against the beneficiary name.
- A message will appear on the screen saying ‘do you really want to delete the beneficiary details?’ Click on “yes‘.
- Now your beneficiary is removed from the list.
In this article, we have learned How to Delete Beneficiary in SBI Net Banking? Any questions related to this article can be asked in the below comment section.