As we move towards digitization there is a need for security as well to protect our confidential information and data. In order to do so, banks use different methods. one is to protect your bank statement with a Password. In this article, we will learn How To Open SBI Credit Card Statement Pdf Password Online?
The credit card statement contains important information about your transactions done for a particular interval of time.
Bank provides extra security to your file by protecting it with a Password. It is because unauthorized people should not have access to your credit card statement and transaction details.
How to Get SBI Credit Card Statement in PDF format to your Email|Subscribe to e-statement through SBI Card Mobile App
In order to receive an E-statement from the State Bank of India, you need to register your email ID with the bank.
After registering your email ID you can subscribe to the e-statement by following the below procedure.
- Download and install SBI Card App to your mobile phone.
- Register using your Credit Card number, Mobile number and verify the details using an OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- After successful registration login using your User ID and Password.
- Once you log in successfully Click on the Services Option from the Menu.
- On the next screen tap on E-Statement Subscription and then click on the Subscribe button if you have already registered your email ID. If not click on the button Update Email ID.
- Next, you will see Subscription Confirmation on the screen with your service request number.Note it down or take screenshot of it. finally click on OK button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully subscribed to SBI credit card Email statement.
So Now, You received your SBI Credit Card e-Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
Steps to Open State Bank of India (SBI) Credit Card e-Statement PDF Password Online
You can follow the below process to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with State Bank of India like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying Enter Password.
- The password is your Date of Birth(DD-MM-YYYY) and last 4 digits of your Credit Card Number. for ex. if your date of birth is 12-11-1992 and the last 4 digits of your credit card number are 1234 then your password will be 121119921234.
- After entering the password i.e. Date of Birth(DD-MM-YYYY) and last 4 digits of your Credit Card Number click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
You have learned How To Open SBI Credit Card Statement Pdf Password Online and how you can subscribe to SBI card E-statement. I hope now you will be always up to date about your credit card expenses.
If you have any doubt related to the above information it can be asked in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
The password to open SBI card statement PDF consists of your Date of Birth(DD-MM-YYYY) and the last 4 digits of your Credit Card Number. forex. if your date of birth is 12-11-1992 and the last 4 digits of your credit card number are 1234 then your password will be 121119921234.
Send an SMS in the format as mentioned: ESTMT<space>last 4 digits of your SBI Credit Card to 5676791 .for Example – ESTMT 1234.