SBI is the largest public sector bank in India. One can find SBI in every corner of the country. It is the people’s favorite bank. Its subsidiary named SBI Card manages the credit card department. If you have recently got a new credit card from SBI then before using you should know How to activate an SBI credit card | SBI Credit Card PIN Generation Online?
Only after activating your credit card, you will be able to use it for any purpose such as shopping, withdrawing money from ATM or any online transactions, etc.
We will discuss the method by which you can generate your SBI Credit Card PIN.
Requirements to generate SBI Credit Card PIN
- Keep your Credit card with you at the time of activation.
- You should have registered mobile number with you at the time of card activation to receive an OTP.
How to activate or register your SBI Credit Card and generate PIN online using SBI Card Website
Follow the steps below in order to activate your SBI Credit Card and generate a credit card PIN.
- Visit SBI Credit Card official Website and click on Register Now link
- A new window will open. enter your Credit Card number, CVV Number, DOB and click on the Proceed button.
- You will receive an OTP to your registred mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Proceed.
- Once your OTP is validated on the next screen set your User ID and Password. enter password again and click on the Confirm button.
- Congrats!! your SBI credit card has been activated. you will see the successful message on the screen.
- Now, Click on the button Login Now and enter your newly created User ID and Password.
- After logging into your account go to My Accounts on left hand side menu and click on the option Manage PIN.
- On the next screen from the drop down menu, select your credit card, you want to generate the PIN for. click on the button Generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your registeed mobile number. Enter the OTP and enter the four Digit card PIN of your choice. Re-Enter Card PIN and click on the Submit button.
- Congratulations!! you have successfully generated your SBI credit card PIN.
How to activate or register your SBI Credit Card and generate PIN online using SBI Card Mobile App
- Donwload and install SBI Card App to your mobile phone.
- Register using your Credit Card Number, CVV, DOB and validate the details through OTP received to your registered mobile number.
- Set your User name and Password for card activation.
- Once the registration is successfull loginto your SBI card account and click on the option Services on the left hand side menu.
- On the next screen tap on the option Manage Card PIN.
- Next, Select your credit card from the dropdown and click on the Generate OTP button.
- Enter the OTP and create your 4 digit credit card PIN of your choice. Re-enter the PIN and click on the Submit button.
- Your credit card is activated and your card PIN is also set.
How to Generate SBI Credit Card Pin by calling Customer Care?
- Call SBI credit card Customer care Number 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Select option 6 to proceed PIN generation.
- Enter your card details and DOB.
- Now Authenticate the details with One Time Password (OTP) sent on your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Finally set your SBI Credit Card PIN.
How to generate SBI Credit Card PIN through ATM
- Visit your nearest State Bank of India (SBI) ATM.
- Swipe your SBI credit card in the ATM slot.
- Select your preferred language of communication.
- Choose the option Create PIN using OTP
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Type a new 4-digit SBI credit card PIN and re-enter it to confirm.
- Click on Submit
You have learned How to activate SBI credit card | SBI Credit Card PIN Generation Online in this article. I hope you will be now able to activate your SBI credit card and generate your Card PIN easily.
If there are any questions related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number – 1860 180 1290, 1860 500 1290, 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1800 180 1290.
a. Visit your nearest State Bank of India (SBI) ATM.
a. Swipe your SBI credit card in the ATM slot.
c. Select your preferred language of communication.
d. Choose the option Create PIN using OTP
e. You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
f. Type a new 4-digit SBI credit card PIN and re-enter it to confirm.
g. Click on Submit
You can use the SBI Card website or SBI Card Mobile app to activate your SBI credit card.go through the above steps to activate your credit card online.
You too can call SBI credit card customer care to activate and generate the PIN.