SBI is the largest public sector bank in India having millions of customers. They might have issues with their bank account like transactions, ATM issues, deposits, Demat Account, etc. Customers are not aware of how they can lodge complaints about the issues online. In this article, you are going to learn How to Lodge SBI Complaint Online and Check SBI Complaint Status Online?
It will help you to fix your issues. The complaint goes through a proper channel and you get complain ID as well to track further.
Requirements to raise SBI Complaint Online
- Existing Customer must have registered mobile number with the bank account.
- You must have an active SMS pack to receive an SMS as your details will be verified through OTP.
How to Raise Online Complaint to SBI?
Follow the steps below in order to lodge SBI complaint online.
- Visit the Official Website of SBI Complaint.
- Select Complaint types from the dropdown and click on the Submit button.
- On the next page enter your 11 digits bank account number, Captcha, and click on the Send OTP button.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number and email ID. Enter that OTP and click on Validate OTP button.
- After Successful validation new page will open.
- On the new page Fill in your branch code by clicking on the Branch Locator link. Select the valid Category of Complaints/requests from the dropdown. Choose product and services from the dropdown. Next, choose Nature of Complaint/Request from the dropdown and describe your details of the complaint in the given box within 500 characters. Click on the Submit button.
- On the next page, you will see a message on the screen saying on successful registration of the complaint/request you will receive a ticket number through SMS/Email.
- Check your email for SMS for the ticket number for your complaint/request.
- Following the above procedure you can raise complaint to SBI Online.
So, you have lodged an online complaint to SBI. Now you need to check the status of it. How you can do it? read the article below.
How to Check SBI Complaint Status Online?
If you have already raised a complaint to SBI Online, you must have received the ticket number of your complaint or request.
Follow the steps below to proceed to check the status of your complaint.
- Visit the SBI Complaint/Request Status Official Page.
- Enter your Complaint/Request Ticket Number, your registered mobile number, Captcha, and click on the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see the status of your raised complaint.
Raise Complaint and Check Status by Calling SBI Customer Care Toll-Free Number
SBI customers can also raise a complaint about their issues by calling customer care toll-free number 1800112211 or 18004253800. make sure to note down the complaint number. They might send the complaint number to your registered mobile number.
Once your complaint is registered You can call customer care again, tell your complaint ID and ask the status of it.
After getting a complaint ID from customer care you can track the status online as well using the link.
In this article, you have learned How to Lodge SBI Complaint Online and Check SBI Complaint Status Online? I hope now you will easily lodge a complaint online.
If you have any queries related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
The issue may be resolved within 48 hours of working days. It can take more time depending on the complexity of the issues.
You can call SBI Customer care toll-free number 1800112211 or 18004253800, verify your personal details to the executive like name, registered mobile number, DOB and get the complaint number and status.
SBI Customer care toll-free number 1800112211 or 18004253800.
1800112211 or 18004253800.