State Bank of India (SBI) is the most popular bank in India because of its presence across PAN India from small towns to metropolitan cities. It offers a wide range of banking services and financial products. Though its credit card is managed by its subsidiary SBI Card. If you availing the benefit of a credit card you must know How to Check Balance in SBI Credit Card Online?
Knowing the balance in your SBI credit card will help you to manage your expenses and hence making you financially strong.
In this article, you will learn the methods by which you can check the outstanding balance on your SBI Credit Card.
Requirements to Check Balance in SBI Credit Card
- You should have access to SBI Card Online Net Banking if you want to check the balance using Internet.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your credit card account.
- An active SMS pack should be there in your mobile to receive an SMS.
Check Your SBI Credit Card Balance through Missed Call
This is one of the easiest and fastest methods to know your SBI credit card balance. you just have to give a missed call to the number 8422845512 from your registered mobile number with the bank.
SBI Credit Card Balance Enquiry missed call number – 8422845512
Other Important SBI Credit Card Missed call Numbers :
|Required Information||Missed Call Number|
|Balance Enquiry||Missed call to 8422845512|
|Available Credit and Cash Limit||Missed call to 8422845513|
|Reward Point Summary||Missed call to 8422845514|
|Last Payment Status||Missed call to 8422845515|
Give a missed call to the above number, wait for the call to disconnect automatically. After disconnecting the call you will receive your credit card balance via SMS.
Check Your SBI Credit Card Balance by Calling Customer Care
You can call the SBI Customer Care number and know your card’s outstanding balance. follow the steps below.
- Call SBI Credit card customer care number 1860 180 1290, 1860 500 1290, 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code), or 1800 180 1290.
- Choose your preferred language of communication.
- Press 1 to select credit card related information.
- Again press option 1 to enter card details like card number and DOB when asked on IVRS.
- If the entered details are correct , you can listen to your credit card account related information on the phone.
Check Your SBI Credit Card Balance through SMS
You can get your credit card balance and other details by sending an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile number. send the SMS in the below format.
BAL<space>last 4 digits of your credit card and send to 5676791 for Ex. BAL 1234
If you want to get Available credit and cash limit on your credit card send an SMS in the below format.
AVAIL<space>last 4 digits of your credit card to 5676791 for Ex. AVAIL 1234
Other Important SMS features where XXXX is the last 4 digits of your SBI Credit Card.
|Information Required||Send an SMS to 5676791|
|Balance inquiry||BAL XXXX|
|Available credit and cash limit||AVAIL XXXX|
|Block your lost or stolen card||BLOCK XXXX|
|Last payment status||PAYMENT XXXX|
|Reward point summary||REWARD XXXX|
|Subscribe to e-statement||ESTMT XXXX|
|Request for duplicate statement||DSTMT XXXX MM|
After sending the SMS you will receive your credit card balance and other details instantly.
How to Check Balance in SBI Credit Card Online using SBI Card Website
If you have access to SBI Card Online Banking, follow the steps below to check your card balance.
- Visit the SBI Credit card Official Website
- Click on the Login button on the top right hand side.
- In new window enter your User ID and Password and click on the Login button. you can also use your Registered mobile number andd card details to login to your SBI Card account.
- Once you login successfully in to your account you will find account summary of your credit card on the home page itself. The summary includes outstanding balance on the card, credit limit, cash limit and details of previous payment.
How to Check Balance in SBI Credit Card Online using SBI Card Mobile App
- Download and install SBI Card Mobile App to your phone.
- Register using your Credit Card number, Mobile number and verify the details using an OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- After successful registration login using your User ID and Password.
- Once you login successfully , you can view your credit card outstanding balance, credit limit, cash limit etc. on the dashboard.
Check Your SBI Credit Card Balance through ChatBot ILA
- Login to ILA using your online account user ID and password. you can also login using your credit card number.
- After loggin in to your account ask for account information like available credit limit, outstanding balance, statement summary, payment history etc.
Check Your SBI Credit Card Balance through Email
You can write an email to the link in case of any queries related to your credit card. do not forget to mention the details like your name, card number, registered mobile number, etc.
SBI Credit Card Email Query link. https://www.sbicard.com/en/contact-us/personal.page#title
In this article, you have learned How to Check Balance in SBI Credit Card Online and offline through various methods. I hope you will be able to check your SBI credit card balance without any issue.
If there are any issues related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Just give a missed call to the number 8422845512 from your registered mobile number with the bank and get your credit card balance via SMS.
Send an SMS as: BAL<space>last 4 digits of your credit card and send to 5676791 for Ex. BAL 1234.
a. Login to Chatbot ILA using your online account user ID and password and ask for account information like available credit limit, outstanding balance, statement summary, payment history, etc.
b. Login to your SBI Card account through the sbicard official website and check the Current Outstanding balance under the Account Summary section.
c. Log in to the SBI Card Mobile App and check the Total Outstanding under the Summary Tab.
d. Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with the latest limits and outstanding.
e. Send an SMS as: BAL<space>last 4 digits of your credit card and send to 5676791 for Ex. BAL 1234.
f. Call SBI Credit card customer care number 1860 180 1290, 1860 500 1290, 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code), or 1800 180 1290 and know your card balance.