We all know the popularity of SBI or the State Bank of India. It is the most popular public sector bank in the country spread across all the states. It offers various banking and financial services to its customers. Among various services, UPI is also one of them. In this article, you will know How to Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI?
UPI transaction limit per day is Rs.1 lakh. It means you can transfer up to Rs.1 lakh in a day.
Note that these transaction set up are specific to UPI transactions done from YONO LITE SBI App.
How to Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI Online through SBI Mobile Banking App?
You must have access to SBI Net Banking in order to set the UPI transaction limit online. Follow the steps below to proceed.
- Download and install Yono LITE SBI mobile app to your phone.
- Login using your Net Banking User Name and Password.
- Once you login successfully tap on UPI Transfer option on the dash board.
- On the next screen click on Set UPI Transaction Limit option.
- Now Enter your Profile Password and click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen, you will able to see your Existing UPI transaction limit. Set your New UPI Transaction Limit, Confirm New UPI Transaction Limit, and click on the Submit button.
- Check your provided details and click on the Confirm button.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully set new UPI Transaction Limit in SBI.
How to Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI Online through SBI Net Banking?
If you have access to SBI Internet Banking, follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit SBI Internet Banking official website and log in using your Net Banking User name and Password.
- On the dashboard under the My Accounts option select the Profile tab or you can open the profile from the Quick links as well.
- Under profile tab click on Define Limit option.
- Now Enter your Profile Password.
- On the next screen enter the limit amount and click on the Submit button.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number.
- Your Limit has been set successfully.
How to Enable or Disable Accounts for UPI in SBI Online?
In case you do not want to use UPI for any of your SBI accounts, you can disable it as well. on the other hand, if your account is not active for UPI you can enable it as well by following the below procedure.
- Visit SBI Internet Banking Official website and login using your User Name and Password.
- After successful login click on Enable/Disable Accounts for UPI under Quick Links Menu.
- Enter your profile password and click on the Submit button.
- Now select the account for which you wish to enable/disable the Accounts for UPI and click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen check the selected account number once and click on the Submit button.
- Congrats!! your account will be Enable / Disable for UPI.
In this article, we have learned How to Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI?, How to Enable or Disable accounts for UPI. I hope this information will be useful to you in setting UPI limits and managing your account for UPI.
If you have still any doubts/queries regarding the information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
The maximum UPI amount you can set in saving bank account is Rs. 1 Lakh.
1800 425 3800
Yes, you can.
2 thoughts on “How to Set UPI Transaction Limit in SBI?”
Sbi account limit barana
SBI Credit Card ka limit badhana hai kya? Savings account ka koi limit nhi hota hai. ap jitna chahe utna amount rakh sakte hain.