SBI is the most popular public sector bank in India providing its services across the country through its vast range of networks. It has more than 20000 branches with 40 crores of customer base across India. with this huge customer base, one should know their account CIF number. In this article, you will learn How to know my CIF number of SBI Account without a passbook?
Once we start using the Online banking services of SBI it is very common that we might not keep our bank passbook in a safe place for future references.
In case we need our SBI CIF account we need to think about how to get it if we do not have a passbook with us.
But do not worry follow the below methods and get your SBI CIF Number without passbook.
Know your SBI CIF Number through SBI Internet Banking
- Visit the site https://www.onlinesbi.com/. Click on Personal Banking.
- Click on Continue to log in.
- Fill in your user name, Password, and Captcha and you will into your account. Under Account, Summary Click on View Nominee and PAN Details on the right-hand side.
- Under Nominee and PAN Details you will find CIF Number.
Alternatively you can find CIF number also under Profile Tab
- After logging in to SBI internet Banking click on Profile and then select My Accounts & Profile.
- Under My Accounts & Profile click on Select Your Segment.
- After clicking on Select Your Segment you will see your CIF Number.
Get Your SBI Account CIF Number through YONO Lite SBI App
Using this method you can get your SBI CIF Number without Passbook.
- Download Yono Lite SBI from Play Store to your Smart Phone.
- Log in to the app through your internet banking user name and Password.
- Click on the tab Services.
- Click on Online Nomination under services tab.
- On the Next screen choose Transaction Account in the Account Type.
- Select your account number and view your CIF Number.
Know Your SBI Account CIF Number through Account Statement or E-Statement
- Visit SBI Internet Banking official website and login using your credentials.
- After logging in successfully choose Account Statement for a Particular time Period and click on GO
- You will find your CIF Number along with your personal details.
In this article, you have learned How to know my CIF number of SBI Account without a passbook. you can use the above method to know your CIF Number. I hope after going through this article you will easily find your SBI CIF Number without a passbook.
If you have any doubts/queries related to this information you are always welcome to ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
CIF stands for Customer Information File, which stores all the important information about the customer’s personal and account information in a digital format. Every customer is assigned with unique CIF Number.
CIF is an 11 digit number in the form of a digital file.
No, your CIF Number will be the same. In case if you have multiple accounts also your CIF number will be one.
You need to write application letter to the manager requesting to link your existing CIF Number to a New Bank Account.
In case if you are transferring your bank branch online, your CIF Number will be automatically transferred.
If you are transferring your SBI account offline you need to write an application letter, do mention in the letter ” transfer my account along with current CIF Number”.