If you are a customer of the Central Bank of India and you have a debit card. you might have seen that the online POS and e-com limit of your debit card is significantly less. If you need some other limit to buy anything online then how can you change the debit card limit on the Central Bank of India debit card? In this post, we are going to discuss How to Increase the POS and e-com limit in Central Bank debit card?
Increase POS and e-com limit in Central Bank debit Card?
Many people search for how to set debit card limits in the Central Bank of India. If you want to know how to reset the Central Bank of India Rupay Debit Card limit then you must follow the steps below.
- Download and install the Cent Mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Log in to the Cent mobile app using your 4-digit Mpin.
- Click on the Debit Card option.
- Click on Debit Card Control.
- Select the transaction type as Domestic and click on Modify Limit.
- Decrease the ATM withdrawal limit, increase the POS or e-Com limit as required, and click on submit button.
- The request has been completed message successfully will be displayed on the screen. And now you can use your debit card to increase the limit.
In this article, we have discussed How to Increase the POS and e-com limit in Central Bank debit card? If there is any question related to this information, you can ask in the below comment section.