State Bank of India (SBI) is the leading public sector bank in India providing various facilities to its customers such as Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Online fund transfer, Loan facilities, etc. In case if you are looking for a loan from SBI you must know How to get Your free CIBIL Credit Score & Report from SBI Online?
Knowing your CIBIL score will decide if you are eligible for a loan or not. a good score will assure you a loan while a bad score will disapprove your loan request.
Let’s understand a bit more about CIBIL Credit Score and Report.
What is CIBIL Score and Credit Report?
CIBIL stands for Credit Information Bureau India Limited. CIBIL score is a 3 digits numeric summary of your credit history. the score generally varies between 300 to 900.
300 represents the lowest score and 900 being the highest score. a score above 700 is considered a good score and you are eligible to get a loan if your score is above it.
CIBIL score is an important factor in the process of getting from either banks or NBFCs. make sure your score is good.
Now, the question comes how to check one’s CIBIL score regularly in SBI? do not worry about this we will discuss this in seconds.
How to Check free SBI CIBIL Score Online?
State Bank of India provides the facility to check your CIBIL Score online by just filling a simple application form.
Follow the steps below in order to proceed with it.
- Visit the Website
- You will find an application form to fill in order to know your free CIBIL Credit Score & Report.
- Fill in the details like your name, gender, date of birth. In the next section fill in your address details along with your State and Pin code.
- Next, you need to fill in your identity details. if you have a PAN card check the box Yes and simply Enter your PAN number.
- If you do not have it check box No and choose other identity proof from the dropdown i.e. Voter Id Card, Passport, Driving License, or Ration Card, and enter Other Identity Proof No.
- Next, enter your contact details i.e. your Mobile number and email ID. Lastly, accept SBI terms and conditions. By accepting it you authorize SBI to run a CIBIL check for your profile and agree to be contacted by SBI or its representatives over Phone or Email.
- Click on Submit button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this new page enter the OTP received to the mobile number or email ID you entered while filling the application form. Click on Submit button.
- On the next page, you will see SBI free CIBIL credit score and report. If you want to download this report, Just click on the “Download CIBIL Report as PDF” tab. You can print or save it as well for any future reference.
Now you got the SBI CIBIL Report in PDF format. let’s see how you can open it easily.
How to open SBI CIBIL Report pdf Password
Follow the steps below in order to open the SBI CIBIL report PDF.
- First check your SBI CIBIL score and download the Report by following the above procedure.
- You would have received an OTP of 6 digits to your mobile number entered while filling the application form.
- Go to your message box and look for the message SBOCAS. Click on the message and you will see 6 digits password to open the PDF file.
- Now, Open the downloaded PDF file and enter the 6 digits password. It will open without any error.
In this article, you have learned How to get Your free CIBIL Credit Score & Report from SBI Online. I hope now it will be easy to check SBI CIBIL’s credit score for free.
In case if there are any questions/doubts related to this article, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
1800 11 2018
The password will be 6 digits number that you will receive after filling and downloading the SBI free CIBIL score credit report from the link https://homeloans.sbi/getcibil.
CIBIL full form is Credit Information Bureau India Limited.
a. Visit the link https://homeloans.sbi/getcibil.
b. Enter your personal details like name, gender, date of birth.
c. Enter your address details.
d. Enter your PAN Card number.
e. Enter your mobile number and e-mail address.
f. Accept the terms and conditions.
g. Click on the Submit button.
h. On the next screen enter the OTP received to your mobile number or email ID and click on Submit button.
i. View or download your SBI CIBIL credit score and report.