Punjab Nation Bank (PNB) is one of India’s popular banks providing various services to its customers. It is a public sector bank since 1894. No doubt, PNB is a great bank but In case if the customers have an issue where they should complain? In this article, we will know the answer to this question along with How to Check PNB Complaint Status Online?
PNB tries to provide the best services to its customers but of course, people may have issues or questions/queries related to their accounts, transactions, ATM, and various others.
Before checking the complaint status online you should first how to raise a complaint to PNB Online.
How to raise PNB Complaint Online
Follow the steps below to submit Punjab National Bank Complaint Online.
- PNB Net Banking
Visit PNB Official Net Banking Website and click on the Retail Internet Banking option.
- Login using your User ID and Password
- On the home page under other services tab click on raise a complain request.
- Now Enter the required details and click on the button Continue.
- You will get your Complaint request Reference Number. Note it down. you will need it to check the status of your complaint.
- You have successfully raised a complaint to PNB.
Till now we have learned how to raise a complaint to PNB. Let see now how you check the complaint status online.
How to track or check status of your complaint?
Follow the steps below to check the status of your complaint.
- Visit PNB Official Net Banking Website and click on the Retail Internet Banking option.
- Login using your credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
- On the home page under other services tab click on the option Track Status.
- On the next screen enter your Complaint request Reference Number and click on the search button.
- Now you will able to see your complaint status.
PNB Complaint status check Offline
Apart from checking your complaint status online, you can also check it offline using the below methods.
Check Complaint Status by Calling Customer Care
You can call the PNB customer care toll-free number in order to check your complaint status.
PNB Customer Care toll-free Number – 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222
Punjab National Bank Customer Care Tolled number – 0120 2490000
By Sending an email
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to know the status of your complaint. make sure you mention your complaint number and your personal details.
Check Online using the link given below
use the link https://www.pnbindia.in/ccsrms-status.aspx in order to check your complaint status. Enter your CRM service number, Captcha, and click on the Go button.
On the next screen, you will know your complaint status.
Check Status through PNB One Mobile App
PNB customers can use the mobile app to check their complaint status. Login in using your MPIN, click on the service option, track the complaint, enter your complaint reference number, and view its status.
Other Complaints Check
|Issue/Complaint types||Contact Number/Email|
|PNB Housing Finance||1800 120 8800, 011-23357174 email@example.com|
|PNB Gilts Issues||+91-11-23325759 / 5779, 23737891,23738985 firstname.lastname@example.org|
You have learned How to Check PNB Complaint Status Online. I hope after going through this article you will be able to track your PNB complaint status.
If you have any questions/doubts related to this information do ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer.