Punjab National Bank provides various services online for their customers. In order to start online services you need PNB customer ID for example- to start internet banking you should know your customer ID.
Punjab National Bank gives each of their customers a unique identification number which is referred to as a customer ID.
This customer ID is very important to start your online banking services with PNB. In case if you forgot your customer ID we will help you to find it right away.
By getting a customer ID you can easily create your User ID or user name. Let’s quickly jump to the process of finding Punjab national Bank’s customer ID.
How to Find PNB Customer ID
You can find various methods in Punjab national bank customer ID. all the methods are explained below.
Get Customer ID or User ID through Passbook
This is a very easy and fast way to get a customer ID or user name. look for your Punjab National Bank Passbook and you will find customer ID on the front page.
Customer ID on your passbook is also your net banking user ID. you can use it while accessing internet banking.
Find Punjab National Bank Customer ID on Account Statement
You can download the Account/bank statement from your email or can request it through the post. you will find your customer ID on top of your account or bank statement along with other personal details.
Get Customer ID through PNB Internet banking Portal
In case you forgot your customer ID and you want to get it quickly. Follow the steps below in order to get customer ID via net banking.
- Log in to PNB internet banking Portal and click on Retail Internet Banking.
- Next click on the link Know Your User ID on the log in page screen.
- Enter your account number, Date of birth, and PAN card number and click on Verify button.
- Now you need to enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on Continue.
- On the next screen you will see Your User ID.
You can find your Customer ID or User ID in this way.
Get Customer ID or User ID Via PNB ONE Mobile App
Follow the process below to get a User ID through the PNB ONE Mobile app.
- Download PNB ONE mobile app to your mobile phone.
- Click on the link Trouble signing in? link on the log in page.
- Now select Check your User ID option.
- Enter your Account Number and click on Continue.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Confirm. NOTE: OTP will be valid for only 1 minute.
- A successful message will display on the screen showing your User ID.
This is how you can get your User ID or Customer ID through PNB ONE mobile App.
Find User ID or Customer ID by Visiting Punjab National Bank Branch
The last thing you can do is to visit the branch in order to get a User ID or customer ID. visit branch and request bank officials to help you get your user ID.
They might ask about your account and other personal details to confirm your identity. After verifying everything you will get your customer ID to your registered mobile number.
We have seen 5 ways to get your customer ID or User ID in Punjab National Bank. you can use any of them to find it. I hope this information will be useful.
It consists of 9 alphanumerics. It means it will have an alphabet and numbers.
No, both are different in PNB. Customer ID will have 9 digit alphanumeric while account number consists of 16 digits.
If you are a Retail internet banking user, the Customer Id issued by PNB will be your User Id for Internet Banking Services.
PNB User ID will be the same as PNB Customer ID.