Everyone wants the services of the respective bank to be fast and accurate ranging from checking balance to fund transfer. covering this aspect PNB provides multiple ways to check or get a Mini statement.
If you have a PNB account you need not visit a branch to get mini statement details instead you can do it online only by following simple steps.
Easy Ways to get PNB Mini Statement
There are various ways to get PNB mini statement. In order to get the mini statement through SMS, you need to register your mobile number with your Bank Account.
Visit your PNB Branch in order to register your mobile number with the bank. let’s check out the easiest ways to get a Mini statement.
Through Missed Call Banking
This is a very easy and most convenient way to check your balance and your transaction details. Just give a missed call to toll-free number 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 and get the Account Balance through SMS.
Via SMS Banking
Using this facility you can get a mini statement without internet banking. however, your mobile number should be registered for SMS Alerts with the bank. Send an SMS in the below format to get a mini statement.
MINSTMT<space>16 digit Account Number
e.g. MINSTMT 092418XXXXXXXXXX
Through PNB Bank ATM
This is the most preferred way of checking updated bank transactions. you just have to visit any nearest ATM, Swipe the card, Select the Mini statement option, Enter your 4 digit PIN and view the mini statement on the screen.
You can print as well and get it in the form of slip.
Read Also SBI Cheque Book Request Through SMS
Other ways to Get PNB Mini Statement
There are few other ways to get this which require access to internet banking or mobile banking.
Through Internet Banking
You can follow the below process to get it through internet banking.
- Visit PNB Internet banking portal https://pnbibanking.in/
- Click on Retail Banking and log in using your User ID and Password.
- On the Dashboard click on Account Summary on the left hand side.
- Hover your cursor on the Account Number dropdown. you will get the option to view the mini statement, click on view mini statement.
- It will display the last 10 transactions done with your Account. Click on Ok to download it in PDF format.
Now You have successfully downloaded the mini statement. you can keep it for any future reference.
Read Also How to Get Account Statement of PNB
You can get a mini statement through PNB mPassBook as well. follow the below procedure to get it.
- Download mPassBook for your Smartphone or IPhone.
- Log into PNB mPassBook using M-pin and click on Proceed.
- Select the Saving/Current account.
- On the Next screen click on Mini Statement tab to check Last 10 transactions.
- Your last 10 transactions will display on the screen.you will able to see Date of the transaction along with its type i.e. Debit or Credit.
By following this you can easily view your mini statement through mPassBook App.
We have seen above the easiest methods to get the mini statement in Punjab National Bank. Any questions please ask in the comment section.
1.How Can I get mini statement via Mobile Banking?
You can use mPassBook App to get a mini statement via mobile banking.Log into this App using mPIN, select your account, and click on Mini statement. you can view and download your last 10 transactions.
2.Is there any missed call service charge for getting PNB mini statement?
if you are calling to toll-free number 1800 180 2223 there will be no charge but calling to the number 0120-2303090 is not free. you will be charged as per the operator policy.