Punjab National Bank (PNB) is a prominent public sector bank in India providing its services. After opening an account you get PNB Passbook, cheque, Debit/ATM card. In case if you are not aware of how to know your PNB account number or you forgot how to check, this guide will help you to find it.
Ways to find Punjab National Bank Account Number
There are two ways you can check your PNB account number.
Let’s discuss both ways one by one.
|Read Also What is Customer ID in PNB|
Check PNB account number online through PNB Internet Banking
Follow the steps below to know your PNB account number via internet Banking.
- Visit the PNB Internet Banking website portal and log in using User ID and Password.
- On the Dashboard under My Shortcuts click on account summary and you will see your account number.
- You can also click on account statement link under my shortcuts tab and can see your Account number.
Using the above procedure you can check your PNB account number.
Check PNB account number online through PNB ONE Mobile App
Follow the procedure below to get it through PNB ONE mobile app.
- Download and install mobile app to your phone and log in using your credentials.
- On the home page click on Savings tab on the top left corner and then select your account number which is masked (will have first 4 digits and last 4 digits).
- Now click on Explore details link below your account balance.
- On the next screen, you can see your full account number.
Get PNB Account Number through Passbook
This is the easiest and fastest way to find your PNB account number. It will be on the front page of your passbook along with your other personal details.
Get PNB Account Number on Chequebook
you can search your PNB account number on the cheque as well. It will be there on each cheque leaves.
Find PNB Account number on the e-statement
yes, you will find your PNB account statement on your account statement as well. if you have subscribed to a monthly e-statement you can find it there.
|Read Also How to Request PNB Cheque Book Online|
Know your Punjab National Bank account number by visiting home bank branch
If the branch is nearby you can visit to get your account number. make sure to carry your identity and address proof.it will help you in getting your account number.
Get your PNB account number via ATM machine
Visit any PNB ATM center, withdraw or check the balance and choose to print the receipt. at the end of transactions, you will get a receipt that will have your account number.
Get your PNB account number via Customer Care
Call PNB customer care toll-free number 18001802222 or 18001032222 and verify your identity. they will provide you with your account number.
you have seen various ways to know your PNB account number. you can use any of the above methods. I hope you will find this guide useful.
If you have any queries/questions regarding this information ask in the below comment section.
1: How many digits PNB account number will have?
It will have 16 digits unique account number.
2: what are PNB account number details?
The first four digits of the account number are the branch code. The next four digits are the account type code, where 0001 stands for a savings account, 0002 signifies a salary account.