With the introduction of online banking, the concerns about security have also been increased. To secure your card PNB provide the facility to switch on/off your debit card.
This will be a temporary switch on/off when you do not use the card for a long time you can perform this. It will provide extra security to your Debit card.
This will temporarily lock all your transactions like ATM withdrawal, online transactions, and POS payments.
Now lets see how you can switch on/off your PNB Debit card.
How to Switch On/Off PNB Debit card through Internet Banking
Follow the steps below in order to proceed.
- Visit PNB Internet banking portal and click on Retail Internet Banking.
- Log in using your User ID and Password.
- On the Dash board under tab Value Added Services click Debit Card On/Off.
- Next, select your Account from the drop-down and click on Continue button.
- On the next screen click on View Status button.
- Enter your transaction password in order to finish this process and click on the Switch Off button. you can check the status of your card as well on this screen if it is ON or OFF.
- You have successfully Switched off your debit card. a successful message will display on the screen.
NOTE: In order to Switch on your Debit card follow the above process again and press the Switch On Button after entering your transaction password.
How to Switch On/Off PNB Debit card through PNB Mobile App
Performing this task through mobile app is very fast and easy. follow the steps below.
- Download PNB ONE mobile app to your Mobile phone.
- Log in to this app using your log in credentials.
- On the home page click on Debit Card tab.
- Under the Debit card section select the option Debit Card On/Off.
- On the next screen select your account number and Debit Card number. you will able to see the On/Off button. move the button left-right to enable/disable your Debit card.
- Through this function you can switch On/Off your Debit card anytime anywhere.
|Read Also How to know your PNB Account Number|
How to Switch On/Off PNB Debit card through PNB ATM
You can enable/disable your Debit card through ATM as well. Follow the procedure below.
- Visit the nearest PNB ATM machine, swipe your Debit card and click on the Banking option.
- Select your preferred language and choose the option Card Services.
- Now Choose option Enable/Disable.
- On the next screen choose the channel name from ATM/ POS/ ECOM/ NFC.
- Next if you want to enable choose from the option Domestic Enable/ International Enable/ Enable Both.
- If you want to disable choose from the option Domestic Disable/ International Disable/ Disable Both.
- On the next screen press Submit option.
- The screen will display the message of successful transaction.
|Read Also About PNB Debit Card|
We have seen how we can switch On/Off Punjab National Bank Debit card in various ways. Use any of them as per your choice. I hope this information will be useful.