HDFC Bank is one of the best Private sector banks in India. It has a wide network spread across India which is responsible for providing the best services. The services & products include various types of loans, Debit cards credit cards, etc.
If you are a customer of HDFC Bank and took a loan from it you must monitor it on a timely basis to keep yourself updated.
Today we will discuss How you can download the HDFC Bank loan statement and repayment schedule statement which can help you to check the loan update in detail.
Benefits of HDFC Bank Loan Statement
- A loan statement will help you to manage your finance well.
- You can keep an eye on how much EMI has been paid and how much is left out.
- The loan statement will also have the charges for late payment which can keep reminding you to pay the loan on time.
- It is also very useful when you need any loan in the future. It acts as the creditworthiness of a borrower.
Requirements to Get HDFC Bank Loan Statement
- You must have access to Internet or Mobile Banking to get the loan statement online.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account and it should be active.
How to Download HDFC Bank Loan Statement Online Via Net Banking
To get the loan statement easily if you have access to HDFC bank Internet Banking. just follow the steps below.
- Visit HDFC Bank Internet Banking Official Website
- Enter your Customer ID and Password to login to your account.
- Once you log in successfully to your account click on the Loans option from the top menu.
- You will see all your loan status on the screen whethere it is closed or Active. To get mordetails of your loan click on the Loan Number. click on the EMI table to check all your EMIs. You can download in PDF by clicking on the option Download Report.
- Next, from the left hand side menu click on the Request and choose Annual Loan Statement option.
- On the nect screen select your Loan Account Number and Financial Year from the drop-down. click on the Download Button.
- Once you click on the download button wait for few seconds and then click on the option Download Requested Letter from the left hand side menu and then select Loan Account Number from the drop-down. click on the View button.
- On the next screen you will see the option to Download the requested loan statement.click on the Download link.
- Your requested loan statement will start downloading on your device. It will have all the details of your loan.
NOTE: You can use the above steps to download your personal loan, car loan, bike loan statement, etc.
Get Your HDFC Bank Loan Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your HDFC Bank home branch and request to get your loan statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details such as your loan account number, loan type, registered mobile number, etc.
Once you submit the request, your loan statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank or to your email ID.
Today we have learned How to Download HDFC Bank Loan Statement and Repayment Schedule Online. Also, we have seen how you can check your EMIs.
Hopefully, the above information will help you to get the HDFC Bank Loan statement without an issue.
If there are any questions related to the information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
a. Visit HDFC Bank Net Banking.
b. Login using your customer ID and password.
c. click on the loan option from the top menu.
d. click on the request option from the left side menu.
e. choose the Annual Loan statement option.
f. Choose your loan account number, financial year & click on the download button.
g. click on download requested letter from the left side menu after a few seconds.
h. select your loan account number and click on the View button.
i. On the next screen click on the download link.
j. your loan statement will start downloading.
HDFC Bank customer care number = 1860 267 6161