If you are an existing customer of HDFC Bank and you have recently got a Credit Card, you must link your credit card to your Bank account. In this article, you will learn How to Link HDFC Credit Card to HDFC Bank Account | Register HDFC Credit Card?
Linking your HDFC credit card to HDFC Bank account will help you to track all your transaction and manage all your cards in one place. you can access your accounts 24×7, whenever and wherever you are.
In case you have an EMI on the credit card, you can easily pay the amount from your savings bank account if it is linked.
You can request both credit card and Debit card statements simultaneously if a credit card is linked to your bank account.
Requirements to Link HDFC Crdit Card to HDFC Bank Account
- You must have an existing HDFC Saving account.
- You should have a valid and active HDFC Credit Card.
- One must have HDFC Internet Banking access to link credit card online.
How to Link HDFC Credit Card to HDFC Bank Account
Follow the steps below to register or link a new HDFC credit card to your bank account.
- Visit HDFC Bank Internet Banking Official Website and login using your Customer ID/User ID and Password. find your Customer ID here.
- Once you login successfully to the Net Banking click on the Cards option on the top menu of the home page.
- On the left hand side under the Credit Card option, click on the Request tab and select the option Register New Card.
- Now, on the right hand side enter your Credit Card Number, Card Expiry, enter your Date of Birth or Credit Card PIN and click on the Submit button.
- On the next scren verify your details and click on the Confirm button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on the Continue button.
- You will see a message on the screen saying your card number is successfully registered.
Now that you have linked your Credit card to the HDFC bank account, how you can check if it is linked? follow the steps below.
- Click on the Cards again on the home page of your Net Banking account.
- You will see active credit cards option now under Credit Card Account, click on that. Once you click you will see your card details like card number, card holder name, available credit limit etc.
- This way you can check if your HDFC credit card is linkd to your HDFC Bank account.
In this article, we have discussed How to Link HDFC Credit Card to HDFC Bank Account | Register HDFC Credit Card and how to see if the card is linked.
I hope the queries regarding linking credit card is cleared. If you still have any doubts related to this, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
It will be done instantly.