Being one of the best private sector banks HDFC provides various online facilities for its customers. along with this it also secures customers’ personal information. In case if you moved to a new place and you need to Change/Update your Address in HDFC Bank Account Online, you are at the right place.
In this article, we will discuss the possible methods by which you can easily change or update your address.
Let’s start with the online process as you can do it by sitting at your home. the only thing is that you have to meet the below requirements.
Requirements to Change/Update Address in HDFC Bank Account Online
- You should have an account in HDFC Bank.
- You must have access to HDFC Bank Net Banking.
- Make sure you keep self-attested scanned copies of Valid address proof documents with you such as a Valid Passport, Aadhaar, Valid Permanent Driving license, Voter’s Identity Card.
How to Change/Update Address in HDFC Bank Account Online through Net Banking
If you have access to HDFC Net banking, follow the steps below and change your address.
- Visit HDFC Net Banking official website.
- Login using your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
- Once you login successfully click on Profile Details tab on the top right hand side.
- Now click on the Update Address option under profile details.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the button Update.
- A new window will open. On this page fill in your personal details, Address details, upload a duly signed document with the details, enter Captcha, accept terms and conditions and click on the Submit button.
- After verifying the document Your Address will be updated.
Change/Update Address in HDFC Bank Account by Post or Courier
If you do not have access to Internet Banking no need to worry, you can easily update your address. follow the steps below.
- Visit the Address Change Application form Online. Click here to open the form.
- Read the instructions and click on the Continue button.
- Fill the address change application form and click on the Continue button.
- One the form is filled, print the completed form.
- Do your signature and attach self-attested address proof documents like Valid Passport, Aadhaar, Valid Permanent Driving license, Voter’s Identity Card.
- Send it through courier or post to the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Once your documents have been verified successfully, the bank will update the latest address to your account.
Change/Update Address Offline in HDFC Bank Account by Visiting Bank Branch
Follow the steps below in order to change your address by visiting the bank branch.
- Visit your bank branch along with a photocopy of the address proof document. keep original as well along with you for verification.
- Ask bank officials about the address update form. fill in carefully. sign on the form and address proof document.
- Attach self-attested address proof document, after filling the form and submit it to the bank officials.
- Once you are details are successfully verified, the address will get updated to your bank account.
Now that your address has been updated to your bank account how you will come to know? read the article below to get your answer.
How to Check updated address in HDFC Bank Account?
- If you have access to HDFC Bank Net Banking you can log in using your user ID/ customer ID. Once you log in, click on profile details, and under profile details, you can check your address if it is updated or not.
- You can visit your bank branch and ask the bank officials about address change or update. They will let you know about this.
In this article, you have learned How to Change/Update Addresses in HDFC Bank Account Online and offline. Also How to Check the updated address in HDFC Bank Account? now you have 3 ways to update your bank account address.
If you still have any doubt/questions related to the above information, ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Your address will be updated within 7 working days after receiving your request and documentation verification.