HDFC Bank is one of the best private sector banks in India that provides various services and products to its customers like Debit Card, Credit cards, various types of loans, etc. if you are a customer of HDFC and you use its Credit Card, you must know How to Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Online | HDFC Bank Credit Card Balance Enquiry?
In this article, we will discuss various ways you can check your credit card balance. But before let’s understand What is Credit Card Balance?
What is Credit Card Balance?
In simple language, Credit balance means the entire amount you owe the credit card provider at any given time. The credit card balance is not the same as the account balance.
Even simpler you can consider Credit Card Balance as the Available Limit on your Credit Card.
Requirements to Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Balance
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You should have access to Net Banking.
- HDFC Mobile Banking registration must be done to check credit card balance online.
- Your mobile number must have an active SMS pack to send or receive an SMS.
- Credit card must be in Active status.
How to Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Online Using Net Banking
- Visit HDFC Bank Net Banking official Website
- Enter your Customer ID/User ID and click on the Continue button.
- Next, Enter your Password. check your secured ID box and click on the Login button.
- Once you login successfully to your account, click on the Cards option on the top Menu.
- You will able to see your linked active credit card account on the screen. Along with the card you will also see your Total Unbilled Amount, Click on the arrow button to see available credit limit, Statement balance.
How to Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Online Using Mobile Banking
- Download and install the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App on your phone.
- Register and log in using your User ID/customer ID and Password/Login Pin.
- Once you log in successfully click on the three parallel lines on the top left hand side and select Pay option.
- Under Pay option tap on Cards from the list.
- On the next page you will see the account summary of your credit card including available balance on the card, credit limit, and other details.
- Click on the Credit Cards arrow button to know more details about your card.
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance by Calling Customer Care
You can call HDFC Credit Card Customer Care to know your credit card balance. follow the steps below.
- Call HDFC Bank credit card customer care number 1860 267 6161, Customers travelling abroad can call the number 022 61606160.
- For quick access enter your credit card number over IVRS , you can follow IVRS call also to know your credit card balance else wait for the representative to connect to the call.
- Once the call connects, request to check credit card balance, they might ask you personal details for verification.
- Once your details are verified successfully you will come to know your Credit Card balance on a call.
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Via e-Statement
HDFC Bank provides monthly credit card statements through SMS and email with details of the credit card balance, outstanding credit card dues, and the due date for payment.
After the billing period has ended, HDFC will send out statements. If you have requested a physical copy, it will be delivered via standard mail or courier.
Checking your credit card statements via email is the most efficient method because it is directly coming to your registered email address.
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance through ATM
In order to check balance via ATM Visit any Bank ATM Center nearby and follow the procedure below to check your card balance.
Insert your Credit card to ATM Machine -–> select preferred language -–> Enter 4 digit PIN number -–> View your outstanding balance on the screen.
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Via Text Messages
If you have signed up for HDFC Bank SMS alerts, text messages will be sent to you as soon as the transaction is completed.
Regular alerts, such as conveying the balance through SMS will be sent to you weekly or monthly.
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance by Visiting Bank Branch
You can also visit your home bank branch to know your credit card balance. Make sure to carry a Bank passbook or your identity proof with you.
Once your identity is verified, the Bank executive will let you know your credit card balance.
In this article, we have discussed How to Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Online | HDFC Bank Credit Card Balance Enquiry in multiple ways. I hope the HDFC Bank credit card balance check will be easy from now on.
In case if you have any questions related to your credit card balance you can call the bank customer care number.
a. Download and install the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App on your phone.
b. Register and log in using your User ID/customer ID and Password/Login Pin.
c.Once you log in successfully click on the option Cards.
d. On the next page, you will see the account summary of your credit card including available balance on the card, credit limit, and other details.
HDFC Credit Card balance enquiry number = 1860 267 6161 (Within India), 022 61606160 (Outside India)