HDFC Bank is one of the most trusted and best private sector banks in India. It provides various banking products and financial services to its customers. You can avail most of the services online. to keep yourself updated about your transactions you must update your details like Mobile Number and Email ID. In this article, you will learn How to Change or update your Email ID in HDFC Bank?
Updating the latest mobile number and email ID will keep you updated as you can do any transaction without OTP.
Check out the requirements below in order to update your email ID.
Requirements to Change Email ID in HDFC Bank
- You must be an account holder of HDFC Bank.
- You must have access to the HDFC Internet Banking facility.
How to Change or Update Email ID in HDFC Bank
Follow the steps below in order to change or update the email ID in HDFC Bank.
- Visit HDFC Bank Net Banking Website and log in using your Customer ID/User ID and Password.
- Once you log in successfully to Net Banking click on the option Profile Details on the top right-hand side of the page.
- You will able to see your personal details. Scroll down a bit and click on the Download Email ID update form in front of the option Email ID or you can download directly from the link.
- Form will open in a PDF format in other window.
- Download the form by clicking on the download button and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all the details carefully. you need to enter your latest email ID in the box which you want to update. at last, do your signature.
- Visit HDFC Bank branch and submit the form to the bank officials.
- After verifying your details bank will update or change the email ID in your account. you will get an update regarding this to your registered mobile number.
- Your email ID will be changed with in 7 business days.
In this article, you have learned How to Change or Update Email ID in HDFC Bank? I hope you are clear with the above-provided information.
If you have still any doubt related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
It will take around 7 working days to update your bank account email ID.
Unfortunately, you can not change your email ID Online in HDFC Bank. However, you can get an Email ID update form online after logging in to Internet banking.