HDFC Bank is the leading private sector bank proving various banking services digitally means you can avail the services online. Among its various online services, one of them is to Activate HDFC Debit ATM Card for Online Transaction.
In this article, you will learn how you can enable/disable your HDFC Debit Card for Online transactions. It can add an extra layer of security to your online transaction.
You can turn on online usage when you need and then you can turn it off. this will also help you to avoid any unauthorized online transactions.
Requirements to activate HDFC ATM Card for Online transaction
- You must have access to HDFC Internet Banking facility.
- Your mobile number must be regsitered with your bank account.
How to Activate HDFC Debit ATM Card for Online Transaction?
Follow the steps below in order to proceed.
- Visit HDFC Bank Internet Banking Website
- Login using User ID/Customer ID and Password. check the box of phrase and image as well.
- After you login successfully click on the Cards option on the top of the homepage.
- Under Debit Card option tap on Request tab.
- Now Under Request option you need to select Set Card Usage/Limits.
- Next, Select a card from the drop-down and click on the Continue button.
- Now under Set Card Usage/Limits click on Daily Domestic Usage/Limits arrow to expand.
- Once you expand it you will see the option of Online Usage.Turn it On and also set Online Usage Limit. the maximum limit is Rs. 5,000,00. click on the Continue button to save the changes.
- On the next screen check the details once again and click on the Continue button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully enabled online transactions for your HDFC Debit ATM card.
In this article, you have learned How to Activate the HDFC Debit ATM Card for Online Transactions? You can enable to disable your card as per your requirement. I hope this information will be helpful to you.
If you have any queries/doubts related to this information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
The maximum limit is Rs. 5 lakhs for online transactions.
Yes, follow the above steps and enable or disable your HDFC Bank Debit card for online transactions.