HDFC Bank is a well-renowned bank in India because of the various online services that it provides. It provides the facility to do almost all banking tasks just by sitting at your home. In this article, you will learn one of the bank’s online services i.e How to Activate International Transaction on HDFC Debit ATM Card?
Due to the growth of the e-commerce sector, you can order any product of your choice globally. but for that, you need to activate your Debit Card.
Activating your HDFC Debit ATM card for international usage will enable you to shop worldwide.
Requirements to activate HDFC ATM Card for International transaction
- You must have access to HDFC Internet Banking facility.
- Your mobile number must be regsitered with your bank account.
How to Activate HDFC Debit ATM Card for International Transaction?
Follow the steps below in order to proceed.
- Visit HDFC Bank Internet Banking Website
- Login using User ID/Customer ID and Password. check the box of phrase and image as well.
- After you login successfully click on the Cards option on the top of the homepage.
- Under Debit Card option tap on Request tab.
- Now Under request option you need to select Set Card Usage/Limits.
- Next, Select a card from the drop-down and click on the Continue button.
- Now under Set Card Usage/Limits click on Daily International Usage/Limits arrow to expand.
- Turn On the International Usage checkbox , Set the Limit and click on the Continue button below.
- On the next screen check the details once again and click on the Continue button.
- You have successfully enabled your Debit Card for International Usage.
In this article, you have learned How to Activate International Transactions on HDFC Debit ATM Card? You can enable disable your card as per your requirement. I hope this information will be helpful to you.
If you have any queries/doubts related to this information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.