If you are a customer of Citibank and uses its credit card, you must know How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Online | View/download Citibank Credit Card Statement?
There are a lot of benefits of checking a Credit card statement every month. some of them we will discuss below.
Benefit of Citibank Credit Card Statement
- Keeping an eye on your credit card statement on a regular basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your credit card through statement.
- Citibank credit card statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get Citibank Credit Card Statement
- You must have access to Citibank Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statment online.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your credit card account.
- Credit card should be active and valid.
- Citibank Credit Card have to be linked to your Citi Bank Account.
How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Online through Citi Net Banking
- Visit Citibank Internet Banking official Website and login using your User ID and IPIN.
- Once you login successfully tap on Credit Cards option from the left hand side on the home page and select e-Statement.
- Under e-statement click on View your statement online.
- Choose the required duration for which you wish to get the statement from the list of archieved statements.
How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Online Via Citi Mobile App
- Download and install the Citi Mobile App to your phone.
- Log in using your User ID and IPIN (Password).
- Once you login succesfully, select Home Page and go to the main menu.
- From the main menu select the Service Requests option.
- Then select the Duplicate Statement Request option.
- Select the account and choose the period for which you wiish to see the statement.
- Select the mode and your statement will be generated.
How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Online Via Citibank’s Website
- Visit Citibank credit card e-statement portal
- Enter your credit card details such as card number, date of birth, card expiry date (MM-YY) ,registered mobile number and click on the Submit button.
- Select the statement for the preferred month.
- The statement will be sent to your registered email address.
How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Offline through SMS
Citibank customers can send an SMS in the below format from their registered mobile number to get the latest statement billed amount along with your minimum amount and payment due date to 52484 or 91 9880752484.
Type: STMT<space>Last 4 digits of your credit card number and send to
52484 or +91 9880752484
After sending the above SMS you will receive the details of your credit card statement within few seconds.
How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Offline through Post
You can request a hard copy of your Citi bank credit statement through post. The statements will be sent to your registered mailing address within 7 working days of the generation of the statement.
How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Offline by visiting a Citibank Branch
You can also visit the nearest Citibank branch and request Citibank officials to get your Citi credit card statement for a preferred duration. He/she will ask for a few details of your credit card for verification and share with you your card statement.
How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Offline by Calling Customer Care
You can request your Citi bank credit card statement by calling customer care on 1860 210 2484 or 91 22 4955 2484.
A Citibank representative would connect with you and ask you a few questions related to your Citibank credit card for verification.
Once your details are verified, the representative will provide you with the Citi credit card statement for the specific time duration.
In this article, we have discussed How to get Citibank Credit Card Statement Online | View/download Citibank Credit Card Statement using various ways.
I hope you will be able to get your Citibank credit card statement by following the above methods.
If you have still any doubts/questions related to this information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
You can check your Citi credit card statement online using Citibank net banking facility, Using Citi Mobile App, by going to the Citibank credit card e-statement link on the official website. You can also get your Citi card statement offline through SMS, post, by calling customer care, or by visiting your nearest Citibank branch.
Citi credit card statement has your personal details such as name, address, email id, along with the payment due date, total outstanding bill, the minimum amount due, available credit limit, total credit limit, cash limit, details of past transactions, reward points, available offers, and various others.
a. Visit Citibank credit card e-statement portal
b. Enter your credit card details such as card number, date of birth, card expiry date (MM-YY), registered mobile number, and click on the Submit button.
c. Select the statement for the preferred month.
d. The statement will be sent to your registered email address.