If you have recently applied for a Citibank credit card and you are looking for a way to check your card application status, go through this article completely. here we will discuss How to Check Citibank Credit Card Application Status Online | Citibank Credit Card Application Track?
We will discuss the ways using which you can easily check your Citibank Credit card application status.
Requirements to Check Citibank Bank Credit Card Status
- Keep your Application Reference Number ready with you to check the status . Application number you will get after applying for a new credit card successfully.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your credit card application.
Check Citibank Credit Card Application Status Online
The most effective and fast way to check your Citibank credit card status online. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit Citibank Official website
- On the home page click on the tab Credit Cards from the top menu bar.
- On the next screen click on the option Track Application Status.
- Next, Enter your 11 or 14 digits Application Reference Number received via SMS, Mobile number you filled in the Credit Card application form and click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen you will see the status of your credit card application.
Check Citibank Credit Card Application Status by Calling Customer Care
You can call Citibank credit card customer care number 1860 210 2484 or 91 22 4955 2484, Request to check your card status, verify your details, provide your application reference number to the executive, and know your application status.
Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number:-
1860 210 2484 or 91 22 4955 2484
Check Citibank Credit Card Application Status by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit the Citibank home branch to check your credit card status. provide your Credit card Application form number or Application reference number to the bank officials and know your card status easily.
What are the different status of your Citibank Credit Card Application
Your credit card application status can be any of the following.
- In Progress: It means your application has been received by Citibank and is under review at present.
- Approved: This status shows up once the bank approves your application. however, you have to wait a few days to get your credit card.
- Dispatched: When your application is approved and the card is ready, the bank will dispatch it to the mailing address you provided while filling the credit card application form. you will be informed through SMS with tracking ID details as well.
- On Hold: This status may be shown due to a failed verification process, like incomplete documentation, or missing information. The bank will keep your application on hold and will call you to confirm the missing information or document. Once the issue is resolved, the bank will proceed with your application.
- Disapproved: When your credit card application is not approved due to any reason, the status displayed is ‘Declined’. This happens when you fail to meet the eligibility criteria. you need to follow up with the bank on this.
- No Records Found: When you see the status as no record found, call bank customer care to know the reason. ensure that you enter the correct details to check the status of your application.
How can I track the status of the dispatched Citibank Credit Card?
If you see the status of your credit card application as dispatched, you must have received the Airway Bill number (courier reference number) to your registered mobile number.
You can track the status of the shipment using the Airway Bill number (AWB) by visiting the courier websites given below:
BLUE DART – www.bluedart.com
SPEED POST – www.indiapost.gov.in
DHL – http://www.dhl.co.in
If you want to check the status of card dispatch and the dispatch details through the live chat with Citibank click on the link
Fill in the required details and click on the button Live Chat.
In this article, you have learned How to Check Citibank Credit Card Application Status Online | Citibank Credit Card Application Track online and by calling customer care.
I hope you will find the information useful to check your card status. If you have any issues with the Citibank credit card, you can call Citi customer care.
It will have 11 to 14 digits.
a. Visit the link
b. Enter your Application Reference Number and Mobile Number.
c. Click on the Submit button.
d. See the status of your Credit Card application.
e. If the Status shows approved means your credit card application is approved.
Your application will be approved within 24 to 48 hours after reviewing your details. However, it will take 10 to 14 days to receive your credit card to your mailing address.