If you have moved to a new place recently, you must update the address with your credit card issuer. This is very important for the bank to communicate to the right address. In this post, you will learn How to Change Citibank Credit Card Address Online/Offline?
We will discuss both online and offline methods through which you can change your latest address.
Requirements to change Citibank Credit Card Address
- You must be an existing customer of the Citibank.
- You should have access to Citibank Internet Banking.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Mobile number should have an active SMS pack to receive an SMS (OTP).
List of Required documents to change Citi Credit Card Address
- Valid & active Driving License with address details.
- Valid Passport with address details.
- Voter’s Identity Card.
- Copy of the Aadhaar card both sides.
- Job Card issued by NREGA.
How to Change Citibank Credit Card Address Online
- Visit Citibank Net Banking official website and login using your User ID & IPIN.
- Once you login successfully, click on the Banking or the Credit Card tab.
- Now Under Credit Card select the option of Contact Details.
- Under Contact Details click on View/Edit.
- Choose relationship to view/edit contact details. choose Credit Card.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen you will be able to view/edit the contact details.
- You can then edit the residence/office/mailing address using the edit option on the right hand side.
- Once updated, click on save to make the changes applicable.
- Select, upload and submit the proof of address.
- Click on the proceed to upload tab.
- Review the changes and click on submit.
By following the above procedure you can easily change your Residential address, Office address, or Mailing address.
How to Change Citibank Credit Card Address Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your Citibank home branch to change the address to your bank account. Make sure to carry any of the above-mentioned address proof along with you.
After you submit the request to change the address, the bank official will verify your details. only after successful verification, your address will change in your account.
You may need to write an application to the branch manager requesting to change the desired address. make sure to attach the proof of address with the application before submitting it.
How to Change Citibank Credit Card Address Offline by Post
You can send your request to change the required address to the Citibank registered mailing address as mentioned below along with the valid address proof.
Citibank, N.A., PO Box 4830
Anna Road Post Office,
Chennai 600 002
Tamil Nadu, India
Registered or Certified Mail:
Citibank N.A., Mail Room
Acropolis, 9th Floor,
New Door No.148 (Old No.68),
Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore,
Chennai – 600 004
After successful verification, your address will be changed in your bank account.
We have discussed How to Change Citibank Credit Card Address Online/Offline using various methods.
I hope you will now be able to change your address without any issues. If you have still any questions or doubts related to the information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Citibank customer care number – 912249552484
a. You can visit your Citibank home branch to change the address to your bank account. Make sure to carry any of the above-mentioned address proof along with you. After you submit the request to change the address, the bank official will verify your details. only after successful verification, your address will change in your account.
b. You can send your request to change the required address to the Citibank registered mailing address along with the valid address proof.
If it is done online the changes will reflect within 7 to 10 working days provided that the submitted documents are valid and correct.
If it was done offline via post or by visiting a bank branch it may take 10 to 14 working days to change your address.