Bank of India or BOI is a public sector bank providing various products and services like Debit Card, Credit Card, Mobile & Internet Banking, FD, various types of loans, etc. If you use BOI credit Card you should know How to Get a BOI Credit Card Statement | Download the BOI Card Statement?
Checking Credit card statement on a regular basis will help you to manage the expenses in the best way. you will not use your credit card necessarily to buy anything.
Let’s discuss the benefit of the BOI credit card statement.
Benefit of Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Keeping an eye on your credit card statement on a regular basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your credit card through statement.
- BOI credit card statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get BOI Credit Card Statement
- You must have access to BOI Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statment online.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your credit card account.
- Credit card should be active and valid.
How to get BOI Credit Card Statement Online through Net Banking
- Visit BOI Internet Banking official Website and login using your User ID and Password.
- Once you login successfully tap on Account and then select Credit Cards option on the home page.
- Under Credit Card select e-Statement.
- Under e-statement click on View your statement online.
- Choose the required duration for which you wish to get the statement.
How to get BOI Credit Card Statement Online Via Mobile App
- Download and install the BOI Mobile App to your phone.
- Log in using your User ID/Mobile Number/Customer ID and Login PIN.
- Once you login succesfully, select Home Page and go to the main menu.
- From the main menu select the Service Requests option and choose th option Statement.
- On the next screen select the Credit Card option.
- Choose your credit card and then the period for which you wish to see the statement.
- Select the mode and your statement will be generated.
Get Your BOI Credit Card E- Statement
You can subscribe to the BOI e-statement by Registering your email ID with the bank to get your card statement every month. this will also save paper and it will be eco-friendly.
Once you are subscribed to e-statement, you will get your card statement every month to your registered email ID.
Get Your BOI Credit Card Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your BOI home branch and request to get your credit card statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, etc.
Once you submit the request your credit card statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
In this article, you have learned How to Get BOI Credit Card Statement | Download BOI Card Statement.
I hope the information will be useful in getting a BOI credit card statement.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
Bank of India customer care number = 1800 220 229 (Tollfree) / 1800 103 1906 (Tollfree) / 022 – 40919191 (chargeable number).
a. Visit the BOI Internet Banking official Website and log in using your User ID and Password.
b. Once you log in successfully tap on Account and then select the Credit Cards option on the home page.
c. Under Credit Card select e-Statement.
d. Under e-statement click on View your statement online.
e. Choose the required duration for which you wish to get the statement.