Bank of India or BOI is a public sector bank offering various services & products to its customers like net banking, mobile baking, ATM card, credit card, Loans, etc. If you are using a BOI credit card, you must know How to Check BOI Credit Card Balance | BOI Credit Card Balance Check?
This post will let you know all the possible ways to check your Bank of India credit card balance. Let’s begin, but before you should know what is Credit Balance?
What is Credit Balance?
In simple language, Credit balance means the entire amount you owe the credit card provider at any given time. The credit card balance is not the same as the account balance.
Credit Card Balance is also referred to as the Available Limit.
Requirements to Check BOI Bank Credit Card Balance
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You should have access to Net Banking.
- BOI Mobile Banking registration must be done to check credit card balance online.
- Your mobile number must have an active SMS pack to send or receive an SMS.
- Credit card must be in Active status.
Check BOI Credit Card Balance by Calling Customer Care
You can call BOI Credit Card Customer Care to know your credit card balance. follow the steps below.
- Call Bank of India credit card customer care number 1800 220 088, Land Line :(022) 40426005/40426006.
- For quick access enter your credit card number over IVRS , you can follow IVRS call also to know your credit card balance else wait for the representative to connect to the call.
- Once the call connects, request to check credit card balance, they might ask you personal details for verification.
- Once your details are verified successfully you will come to know your Credit Card balance on a call.
How to Check BOI Credit Card Balance Online Using Net Banking
If you have access to Internet banking you can check easily your credit card balance. follow the steps below in order to proceed
- Visit BOI Internet Banking website and login using your Login ID and Password.
- Once you login successfully Click on the credit card section and choose your credit card for which you wish to know the balance.
- On the next screen you will see your credit card availale credit limit along with other details like outstanding balance, available balance, cash limit and payment status, etc.
How to Check BOI Credit Card Balance Online Using Mobile Banking
- Download and install the BOI Mobile Banking app on your phone.
- Register and log in using your Username/customer ID/Mobile Number and Password/Login Pin.
- Once you log in successfully click on the button view Credit Card Balance.
- On the next page you will see the account summary of your credit card including available balance on the card, credit limit, cash limit, payment status and other details.
Check BOI Credit Card Balance Via e-Statement
Bank of India provides monthly credit card statements through SMS and email with details of the credit card balance, outstanding credit card dues, and the due date for payment.
After the billing period has ended, BOI will send out statements. If you have requested a physical copy, it will be delivered via standard mail or courier.
Checking your credit card statements via email is the most efficient method because it is directly coming to your registered email address.
Check BOI Credit Card Balance through ATM
In order to check balance via ATM Visit any Bank ATM Center nearby and follow the procedure below to check your card balance.
Insert your Credit card to ATM Machine -–> select preferred language -–> Enter 4 digit PIN number -–> View your outstanding balance on the screen.
Check BOI Credit Card Balance Via Text Messages
If you have signed up for Bank of India SMS alerts, text messages will be sent to you as soon as the transaction is completed.
Regular alerts, such as conveying the balance through SMS will be sent to you weekly or monthly.
Check BOI Credit Card Balance by Visiting Bank Branch
You can also visit your home bank branch to know your credit card balance. Make sure to carry your identity proof with you.
Once your identity is verified, the Bank executive will let you know your credit card balance.
In this article, we have discussed How to Check BOI Credit Card Balance | BOI Credit Card Balance Check in multiple ways. I hope the BOI credit card balance check will be easy from now on.
In case if you have any questions related to your credit card balance you can call the bank customer care number.
Call Bank of India credit card customer care number 1800 220 088, Land Line :(022) 40426005/40426006, follow the IVR instructions, and know your BOI credit card balance easily.
BOI credit card customer care number = 1800 220 088, Land Line = (022) 40426005/40426006.
2 thoughts on “How to Check BOI Credit Card Balance | BOI Credit Card Balance Check”
My credit card no is 434071xxxxxx. The amount of 20,439.00 has be paid on July 6th. However I am unable to use my card. The message reads that I have exceeded the current set domestic online use. How will I know when I able to use this card.
You need to contact BOI customer care