Bank of India (BOI) provides its services across all platforms whether on desktop or mobile. for the customer, benefit BOI has a Mobile banking facility as well. you can do online banking anytime, anywhere. In this post, you will learn about the Bank of India (BOI) mobile banking registration process step by step.
You can avail all the online services on mobile that you get in Internet banking. and also it’s convenient to carry. so it is better to have a mobile banking facility for BOI.
If you already have an account with BOI and want to activate a mobile banking facility go through this post.
Requirements for Bank of India (BOI) Net Banking Registration
Before registering for Bank of India mobile banking make sure you keep below mentioned things ready with you.
- Debit ATM Card
- Check once if your registered mobile number is inserted on your phone.
- Make sure you have active SMS pack available on your number
Bank of India (BOI) Mobile Banking Registration Step by Step
Follow the steps below to proceed with the activation of BOI mobile banking.
- Download and install BOI mobile banking App to your mobile phone.
- Allow BOI to send and view SMS messages to verify your mobile number.
- On the next screen click on the Send button to verify the mobile number. SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- On the next screen, you will see your mobile number. confirm once and click on Proceed button. BOI mobile app check if this number is registered with the bank.
- Now Enter the user ID of your choice and click on Check availability. if it is available then click on the Next button.
- Now Set your Login PIN. enter ,Re-enter 6 digit numeric Login PIN ,check the box terms & conditions apply and click on Submit button.
- On the next screen select customer ID and account number from the dropdown and click on Submit button. Here I am not having Debit Card so I have selected the user details option to verify.
- If you have ATM card select Fund transfer option after setting 6 digit Login PIN. now you need to enter your ATM card details like card number, expiry Date, ATM PIN and click on Submit.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter OTP and click on verify button.
- On the next screen, you need to set your transaction password in order to transfer money. Enter and Re-enter your transaction password and click on Submit.
- Congratulations!! you have successfully activated mobile banking facility on your phone. Now you can use BOI services in your phone.
- Go to login window enter your user ID and Login PIN to access BOI mobile banking.
We have learned the Bank of India (BOI) mobile banking registration procedure step by step. I hope you are clear with the above information.
If there is any question you can ask in the comment section below.
1: Type of user in BOI Mobile Banking?
There are two types of Users. View User and Financial user. View users can only view their account Balance, Account Details, Mini Statement and M-Passbook while Financial users can perform all types of fund transfer-related transactions including bill payments.
2: How to convert from view user to financial user?
you can convert yourself from view user to financial user by using your debit ATM card credentials. This option will be available under the settings menu.
3: I have changed my mobile number at the branch but can I still use the BOI mobile
yes, BOI mobile app will ask you to update your mobile number by prompting a message on the login screen.