Bank of India (BOI) unlike the other banks provides various online services for its customers. In order to avail of these services, one should have access to internet banking. In this post, we will learn how to activate/register internet banking in BOI.
Before starting the registration process of internet banking in BOI you need to keep the below-mentioned information ready with you.
- Bank of India (BOI) account number
- Registered mobile number
- ATM/Debit card linked to account number
Now we have all the required information ready. lets start the registration process.
Steps to Register or Activate Internet Banking in BOI (Bank of India)
You can follow the below steps in order to start or to create or to register internet banking in Bank of India.
- Visit the Bank of India Internet Banking portal and click on the Personal tab under the option Internet Banking.
- Now a window will pop up saying to ensure minimum browser specification for better security. Click on the OK button. after few seconds you will be redirected to the log-in page.
- On the login page click on the option New User.
- On the next page, you need to enter your BOI Account Number, registered mobile number, captcha and click on the Continue button.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on the Continue button.
- On the next page you need to enter the first and last 4 digits of the ATM/Debit card, the expiry date of the ATM/Debit card, ATM PIN and click on the Continue button.
- Now check the box I agree to the above-mentioned agreement cum Indemnity and click on the I Agree button.
- Now you will able to see your Internet Banking user ID details on the screen which include the Reference number, account number, customer ID, name, and login User ID.
- After this, on the next page, you need to create a log in password and click on the Continue button.
You have successfully registered for internet banking. you can use it after 24 hours as per the Bank of India.
Since we have activated internet banking in the Bank of India (BOI). Let’s learn also how you can log in for the very first time.it will of course help the BOI new internet banking users.
How to Login First time to BOI Internet Banking Account
Excited, you just have to follow the steps below.
- Visit PNB Internet Banking official website click on the Personal tab under the option Internet Banking.
- Now a window will pop up saying to ensure minimum browser specification for better security. Click on the Skip button. after few seconds you will be redirected to the log-in page.
- On the log in page enter your User ID, Password, Captcha and click on Submit button.
- After verifying the details by the system your account profile will open.
- On the home page you will have various option like check account balance, get mini statement, get account statement, Nominee details and many more.
you have learned how to activate internet banking in the Bank of India (BOI). Also how to log in for the first time to a BOI internet banking account. I hope this information will be helpful to you.
Yes, the Bank of India has a login password expiry date. you will be able to see on the home page screen after you log into BOI internet banking.
You can call BOI customer care at the following number.
Toll-Free number: 1800 220 229 or 1800 103 1906
Tolled/paid helpline number: 022 – 4091919
a. Visit the BOI internet banking portal.
b. log in using your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
c. Select the Options tab once you log in to BOI internet banking.
d. you will be able to see two options 1- Change Internet Login Password. 2- Change Transaction Password.
e. Click the one you want to change.
f.Enter your old password, Now type your new password, Retype the new password and click on the Ok button.
g. you have successfully changed your password.
h. Log out and log in again with BOI’s new password else you will be automatically redirected to BOI’s internet banking login page.
No, your new password cannot be the same as any of your previous 5 password(s).