If you are a customer of the ICICI Bank and you use its credit card then you must be getting an e-statement every month to your registered email ID. That statement will be password protected. In this post, you will learn How to Open ICICI Credit Card Statement PDF Password | My ICICI credit card statement password?
The credit card statement contains important information about your transactions done for a particular interval of time.
Bank provides extra security to your file by protecting it with a Password. It is because unauthorized people should not have access to your credit card statement and transaction details.
How to Get ICICI Credit Card Statement in PDF format to your Email
In order to receive an E-statement from the ICICI Bank, you need to register your email ID with the bank.
Once you register your email ID and subscribe for a Credit card e-statement you will get the statement every month on your email ID.
Also, You can get an e-statement using net banking for a particular interval.
So Now, You received your ICICI Credit Card e-Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
How to Open ICICI Bank Credit Card e-Statement PDF Password Online
You can follow the below process to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with ICICI Bank like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to Open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying Input Password.
- The password is the first 4 letters of your name in small letters and the Date & Month of your Birth(DD-MM). for ex. If your name is John Mahan and date of birth is 12 December 1992 then your password will be john1212.
- After entering the password i.e. first 4 letters of your name in small letter and Date & Month of Birth(DD-MM) click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
In this article, you have learned How to Open ICICI Credit Card Statement PDF Password | My ICICI credit card statement password. I hope this information will be useful to you.
If you have any doubt related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
The password is the first 4 letters of your name in small letters and the Date & Month of your Birth(DD-MM). for ex. If your name is John Mahan and your date of birth is 12 December 1992 then your password will be john1212.
1860 120 7777
2 thoughts on “How to Open ICICI Credit Card Statement PDF Password | My ICICI credit card statement password”
My ICICI Bank credit card statement doesn’t open by password.my name is Usman Gani Pathan DOD 21jan1971 but statement not open by usma2101 solved problem
I guess you might be missing something. please try once again. Is It the same credit statement that you get on a monthly basis on your registered email ID?
In case if you still have the issue you can contact ICICI customer care.