ICICI Bank is the leading private sector bank in India offering various banking and financial services online like Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Debit card, credit card, etc. If you are a customer of ICICI Bank and you have both debit and credit cards you must know How to link your ICICI Credit Card with ICICI Bank Account Online | Link Credit Card to iMobile?
Linking your Credit card to your ICICI Bank account will help you to manage both debit and credit cards on the same platform very easily. It is also helpful to track your expenses.
In this article, we will discuss the ways using which you can easily like your credit card with ICICI Bank Account.
Requirements to link your ICICI Credit Card with ICICI Bank Account
- You should have access to ICICI Bank Internet Banking to link using Net Banking.
- ICICI Mobile Banking access should be there to link credit card using Mobile Banking.
How to link your ICICI Credit Card with ICICI Account Using Internet Banking
Follow the steps below to link your credit card with your account.
- Visit ICICI Bank Internet Banking Official Website and click on the Login button on the top.
- On the next screen enter your User ID and Password or registred mobile number to login.
- Once you login successfully on the home page click on the Service Requests option.
- Under Service request click link your credit card to your bank account option.
- Next you need to enter your card details such as card number, expiry date, mobile number, date of birth and email ID and click on the Submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Your request to link credit card to your bank account has been successfully placed. You will get a reference number as well on the screen. It will take 2 to 3 working days to link your credit card to your bank account.
How to link your ICICI Credit Card with ICICI Account Using Mobile App
- Download and install iMobile App to your mobile phone.
- Login using your Username & Password, or 4 digit MPIN or fingerprint.
- Once you login successfully click on the tab Cards & Forex.
- On the next screen click on the button Link Credit Card.
- On the next screen Select your account type from the drop-down you want to link ( here choose credit card option), select your account number, enter your credit card number, card expiry date, registered mobile number, Email ID and click on the Submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button again.
- Your credit card has been successfully linked to your bank account. It will be linked within 2 to 3 wrorking days.
In this article, you have learned How to link your ICICI Credit Card with ICICI Bank Account Online | Link Credit Card to iMobile. I hope you will be able to link your credit card to your bank account easily.
If you have any questions or doubts related to this information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.