Kotak Mahindra Bank is the leading private sector bank providing various services online and offline. If you are a customer of Kotak Bank you must know How to get Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Statement?
You may need the submit the bank statement at various places like for applying for a passport, applying for Credit Card, etc. so if you know the methods already you can get it fast.
Before downloading the Kotak Bank account statement make sure you have the below things ready.
Requirements to get Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Statement?
- You must have registered mobile number with your bank account.
- Keep CRN (Customer relationship Number) Number ready.
- You must have access to Kotak Internet Banking if you are downloading bank statement online.
- Your mobile number should have an active SMS plan to receive an SMS (OTP).
Get your e-statement through Kotak Bank transaction services link
This is the easiest method to get a Kotak Bank account statement. you do not have access to internet banking or mobile banking for this process.
Follow the steps below in order to proceed to get a statement with this process.
- Visit Kotak Bank official transaction services link. enter your registered mobile number, Date of birth, or CRN (Customer Relationship Number) and click on send OTP button.
- Once your details are verified successfully you will be able to download e-statement.
Get your Kotak Bank Account Statement through SMS
Type and send an SMS in the below format from your registered mobile number to 9971056767 or 5676788.
STMT(space)Last 4 digits of Account Number(space)Start period: First 3 letters of the month followed by last 2 digits of the year(space)End Period: First 3 letters of the month followed by last 2 digits of the year
For Example: If you want the bank statement from April 2020 to April 2021 then send an SMS as below.
STMT 1234 APR20 APR21 to 9971056767 or 5676788
Get Account Statement through Kotak Bank Internet Banking
If you have access to Kotak Net Banking you can easily download the bank statement. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit Kotak Bank Internet Banking Official Website
- Login using your CRN, Username or Card Number and Password.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number to authenticate login.
- Once you log in successfully Click on the Banking option on the dashboard and click on the Saving/Current account option on the left. next tap on the View Download Account Statement option.
- Choose account number from the drop-down, select duration or you can select the specific date range by your choice, select PDF format and click on the Download button.
- Your account statement in PDF format will start downloading.
How to get Kotak Bank Account Statement through Mobile Banking
You can also download the Kotak Bank account statement using mobile banking. for this, you must register your email ID with your bank account as the statement will be sent over email.
Follow the steps below to proceed further.
- Download and install Kotak- 811 Mobile banking app to your phone.
- Register the app using CRN and validate the details using OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally set 6 digit MPIN to login further to this app.
- Once you log in successfully click on the Account Statement tab on the dashboard under the Banking option.
- On the next screen select the duration of the statement like 1 month, 3 months, 6 months. you can Custom date range as well based on your requirement.
- Next tap on email to get the bank statement to your registered email else choose the option Post if you wish to receive the physical statement via Post at your registered mailing address.
- Within few seconds you will receive a bank account statement to your email address. you will see a successful message on the screen with the reference number.
Get your Kotak Bank Account e-Statement Monthly
To get your Kotak bank account e-statement on a monthly basis your must register for a monthly e-statement facility. Also, make sure you register your email ID with the bank.
You can also activate this facility by logging in to Kotak Bank Net Banking.
So, now you got the e-statement PDF to your registered email ID. you might have noticed that when you open the PDF it is asking for a Password right?
Next, We will learn how to open Kotak bank account statement password-protected PDF.
How to Open Kotak Bank Statement PDF Password?
Bank provides an extra layer of security by making your statement PDF file password protected. This is because it contains your banking transaction which must be protected and only an authentic person should open the file.
Follow the steps below to open the Password-protected pdf file.
- Open your email to which you receive your bank statement.
- Download the PDF file sent by the bank to your registered email ID.
- Click on the file to open and Enter your bank CRN Number or Customer Relationship Number .once you enter it successfully the PDF file will open.
- In the future also if you receive an e-Statement you have to use CRN Number to access your Kotak bank account statement.
In this post, we have learned How to get Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Statement using various ways. Also, we have seen how you can open Kotak Bank e-statement password-protected PDF. I hope the above information will be useful to you.
If there are any doubts/queries related to this information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Type an SMS “CRN” and Send it to 9971056767 or 5676788 from your registered mobile number with the bank. you will receive your CRN within few seconds.
1860 266 2666
Type and send SMS as below.
STMT<space>Last 4 digits of Account Number to 9971056767 or 5676788.
Type and send SMS in the below format.
STMT(space)Last 4 digits of Account Number(space)First 3 letters of the month to 9971056767 or 5676788. For example- STMT 1234 MAY