Digital Banking is changing the way we deal with banking services. Now you can do almost all banking-related tasks without visiting the branch. It starts from opening a new account to video KYC, getting a Credit/Debit Card at home, etc. In the same aspect, Kotak Mahindra Bank provides the facility to Generate ATM/Debit card PIN online.
In this article you will learn the various ways to generate your ATM Debit Card PIN.
Requirements to generate Kotak Bank ATM Debit Card PIN
- You must have an active ATM Debit card with you.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Kotak Bank Internet Banking access if you are doing it online.
- You should register for mobile banking in order to generate a PIN online using Kotak Mobile Banking.
Now we are aware of the requirements, let’s move to the methods by which you can easily create your ATM Debit card PIN.
Generate Kotak Bank ATM Debit Card PIN Online
This process is very simple and fast. you need not log in to either Kotak Net Banking or Mobile Banking. This is a kind of instant PIN generation.
The PIN can only be generated for the active card. It can not be regenerated for Debit Cards that are permanently blocked.
If the card is temporarily blocked, then you will need to unblock the card to start the regeneration of the PIN.
Follow the steps below to proceed with it.
- Visit the Kotak Bank official website of Insta PIN Generation
- Select your Card Type i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card, Forex Card. next select if your card is Visa/Rupay/Master Card or Maestro.
- On the next page enter your Debit card details like Card Number, expiry date, CVV. at last enter, New PIN, Re-Enter New PIN, and click on the Confirm button.
- After setting a new PIN you will see a message saying your PIN has been successfully generated. Use this PIN for further transactions.
How to generate Kotak Bank Debit ATM Card PIN through SMS
Bank provides the facility to generate ATM Debit Card PIN by sending an SMS in the below format. make sure you send the SMS from your registered mobile number.
DEBITPIN<space>Last 4 digits of Debit Card Number and send to 9971056767 or 5676788
For example = DEBITPIN 1234
Generate Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit ATM Card PIN through Net Banking
If you have access to Net Baking you can easily generate your ATM PIN. Just follow the steps below.
- Visit Kotak Bank Internet banking official website
- Login using your Username and Password.
- Once you log in successfully click on the Debit Card option on the top right-hand side of the home page.
- Now you will able to see your debit card. click on Insta Re-generation of PIN link.
- Next, choose your Debit Card number from the drop-down, enter 4 or 6 digits new PIN of your choice, Confirm New PIN again and click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen check your selected card details and click on the Confirm button.
- Congrats!! you Debit ATM card PIN has been successfully generated. you can use this New PIN for any further transactions.
Generate Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit ATM Card PIN Using Mobile Banking
Follow the below procedure to generate PIN using Kotak Mobile Banking.
- Download and install Kotak – 811 Mobile banking App to your phone.
- Register using your CRN Number registered mobile number and create MPIN to log in to this app.
- Once you login successfully tap on Service Request option and select Debit Card option.
- On the next screen tap on Re-generate PIN option.
- Enter your 6 digits MPIN to verify. Next, enter New PIN and Confirm New PIN. Click on the Submit button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully generated Kotak Bank ATM Debit card PIN.
Get Physical PIN of Kotak Bank Debit ATM Card
In case you do not want to generate a PIN online you can request a Physical PIN as well. Follow the steps below for that.
- Visit Kotak Bank Internet banking official website , Login using your Username and password.
- Once you log in successfully click on the Debit Card option on the top right-hand side of the home page and select the Request for Physical PIN option.
- Next, Select your Debit Card Number, Address and click on the Submit button.
- Note that the physical ATM charges will be deducted from your account. the ATM PIN will be sent to your mailing address within 7 working days after getting your request.
In this post, you have learned How to Generate Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM/Debit card PIN using various methods. I hope you will be able to generate your ATM PIN easily.
If still there are any doubt/queries related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Type an SMS DEBITPIN<space>Last 4 digits of Debit Card Number and send to 9971056767 or 5676788 from your registered mobile number.
Visit the Kotak Bank service request website select your card type, enter your debit card details like Card number, expiry date, Enter New PIN, Re-Enter New PIN, and click on the Confirm button.
Type an SMS DEBITPIN<space>Last 4 digits of Debit Card Number and send it to 9971056767 or 5676788 from your registered mobile number.
1860 266 2666
Login to Kotak Bank Mobile Banking app using MPIN —> on the dashboard click on Service Request —> Next click on Debit Card —> Re-generate PIN —> Enter New PIN and Confirm New PIN.
Login to Kotak Bank Net Banking using your Username and Password —> Click on Debit Card —> Instant Re-generation of PIN —> select your Debit Card —> Enter New PIN and Confirm New PIN —> Click on Submit button.