With the digitization in the banking sector, many services are available online. you do not need to visit a bank branch. with respect to this Kotak Bank provides the facility to Download Passbook Online.
Kotak Bank is one of the best private sector banks enhancing their banking services based on the latest digital technology. In this article, we will learn how you can get your bank passbook online without visiting the bank.
Requirements to get Kotak Bank Passbook Online
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You must know your Kotak Bank CRN(Customer Relationship Number) to register for mobile banking.
How to get Kotak Mahindra Bank Passbook Online
Physical Passbook consists of your all transaction details, the same things you can view online as well. just follow the steps below for that.
- Download and install Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking app to your mobile phone.
- Register yourself using your Bank CRN Number and mobile number. Enter the OTP received to your registered number to validate the details.
- Next Create 6 digit MPIN to login to the app.
- Once you login to the app successfully click on Account Overview option on the home page.
- On the next screen click on View transactions and you will be able to see your transaction details.
- Bank provides a facility to filter your transactions based on your requirement like a week, month or even you can custom the dates as well.
- Your online passbook will have a date of transaction, transaction details, and amount either debit or credit.
Now that you know how to get or view your Kotak bank transaction details online. Let’s see if you want to download the passbook transaction details how you can do it?
How to download Kotak Mahindra Bank account statement online using mobile banking App
- Login to Kotak Bank mobile banking app using your 6 digit MPIN.
- Click on the Account Statement option under the bank section.
- Choose your duration for statement like for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or you can select the custom date range. Select Send Via option as email and click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen, check your details like account number, email ID, start date, and end date of the statement. Click on confirm button.
- Within few seconds you will receive a statement to your email ID. open your emails and download the statement.
- In order to view the statement, you need to provide a Password. the password will be your Kotak Bank CRN Number. Enter the number and view your statement.
In this article, You have learned How to Download Kotak Bank Passbook Online using mobile banking. I hope this information will be useful to you.
If there are any doubts related to this information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.