Being one of the best private sector banks it provides various online services to its customers. Kotak Bank a well-known name in the banking sector has always been one step ahead in implementing new technology to make the banking services easy and fast. Covering the same Kotak Bank provides the facility to Change or Update registered Mobile Number Online.
In this article, you will know the ways by which you can change or update your registered mobile number with the bank.
Requirements to Update registered mobile number
- You should have access to Kotak Net Banking and Mobile Banking in order to update the mobile number online.
- Your mobile number must have an active SMS pack to receive SMS (OTP).
Change or Update Kotak Bank registered mobile number through ATM
In order to change the mobile number via ATM, you must have an old mobile number and a new mobile number active.
If you have both numbers are inactive status you follow the steps below.
- Visit the nearest Kotak Bank ATM and swipe your Debit ATM Card.
- Select your preferred language and then select the Registration option on the screen.
- Next, Enter your ATM PIN and click on the Confirm button.
- On the next screen click on Mobile No. Registration option and then choose Change Mobile No. option.
- Enter your New Mobile Number and click on the Correct button.
- Now you will receive OTP and reference number for both old and new mobile number.
- Next, Send an SMS as Activate<OTP><Reference Number> to 567676 (or the number shown on the ATM screen) from both old and new mobile numbers.
- Once the SMS is sent successfully from both the mobile number, your new number will get updated in your bank account.
Change or update registered mobile number by Visiting Bank Branch
You can update your registered mobile number in case you do not have access to Kotak Bank Net Banking or Mobile banking as well. follow the steps below.
- Visit Kotak Bank home branch with valid photo identity proof like Aadhaar Card, PAN card, etc.
- Get a mobile number or modification form from the bank or you can download it from the bank’s official website as well.
- Take a printout of this form, fill in, sign, and submit it to the bank attaching your identity proof.
- The bank will verify your details and update the latest mobile number to your account.
How to change or update registered mobile number using Kotak Bank Internet Banking
If you have access to Kotak Net Banking you can easily change or update your registered mobile number. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit Kotak Bank Internet Banking Official Website and log in using your CRN Number, Username, or Card number.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number to validate your login.
- Once you log in successfully click on the Profile/Update Contact Details option on the home page.
- On the next page, you will be able to see your current registered mobile number along with other personal details. Click on the Edit button under the Contact Details option.
- On the new page enter your new mobile number, Re-enter your mobile number again and click on the Submit button.
- Next, you need to validate your details through Debit Card, Credit Card, Secret Questions, One-time password, and Aadhaar Number.
- Choose the option Debit Card Details to validate and enter Card Number, Card PIN, Card Expiry and CVV. After entering these details click on the Submit button. your mobile number will be changed within 24 hours.
How to change or update registered mobile number using Kotak Bank Mobile Banking App
Bank also provides the facility to change or update registered mobile numbers through the Kotak Mobile Banking app. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Download and install Kotak- 811 mobile banking app on your phone.
- Log in to the app using your CRN Number, Username and OTP received to your phone.
- After logging in, To the dashboard click on the Service Request option at the bottom of the page.
- Next tap on the Profile option and select the Mobile Number Update option.
- Now enter your new mobile number, re-enter your new mobile number, and hit the Update button.
- On the next screen check all the information if is correct. After checking click on the Confirm button.
- Congrats!! your new mobile number has been updated to bank records.
In this article, you have learned How to Change or Update Kotak Bank Registered Mobile Number Online using various ways. I hope you will be able to change your bank account mobile number easily.
If there are still any doubts or queries related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.