Kotak Bank is always striving for excellence in the field of banking services by using the latest technology. It provides various online services to its customers. In case you have Kotak 811 account and you did not get a passbook yet, go through this article. After reading this post you will understand How to apply for Kotak 811 Bank Account Passbook online.
Kotak 811 is a “0” balance account provided by the bank. It means you do not have to deposit any amount while opening this account.
The below methods you can use to get a normal account passbook as well in case if you did not get it at the account opening time.
let’s understand the process of getting an 811 bank account passbook online…
Requirements to get Kotak Bank 811 account passbook
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You should register for mobile banking facility.
- Keep your CRN ( Customer Relationship Number) with you, at the time of registration of mobile banking.
How to apply for Kotak 811 Bank Account Passbook online?
Follow the steps below and apply for Kotak 811 bank account passbook online.
- Download and install Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking app to your phone.
- If you have Kotak 811 account already tap on Click here to login button.
- On the next window enter your CRN Number and click on the Submit button.
- Now Enter your 6 digit MPIN to complete the login process.
- Once you enter MPIN, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Once OTP validated you will see a successful registration message from the bank. click on Ok.
- On the next screen select your enable your security settings.
- Once you have done all this, on the home page click on the Service Request tab at the bottom of the page.
- Next, click on the Account Service Requests option.
- On the next window click on Activation/Deactivation of passbook option.
- Check your Account details carefully and click on the Activate button in order to request a bank passbook online.
- Once again verify your details and tap on the Confirm button.
You have successfully submitted your Kotak Bank passbook request online and also your request ID will be generated for any future reference.
Collect Passbook by Visiting Your Kotak Bank Home Branch
Once your request is submitted successfully wait for 5 to 7 working days to complete your request by the bank.
Visit your Kotak Bank home branch and ask for a bank passbook. If it is required show then your passbook request ID you received through SMS.
After verifying your details bank officials will give you Kotak Bank 811 passbook which will have your details on the first page such as your name, CRN Number, IFSC Code, etc.
In this article, you have learned How to apply for Kotak 811 Bank Account Passbook online? I hope if you did not get a passbook at the time of opening an account, follow the above steps and apply for a passbook.
In case of any queries or doubts related to the information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
You just apply for a passbook by following the above process. Once your request is submitted successfully, visit your bank branch after 7 working days and collect your bank passbook.
Yes, you can get it, just follow the above procedure and apply for a passbook online.
1860 266 2666
No, if you are applying for a passbook for the first time, it will be absolutely free. you do not have to pay anything.
However, if the first passbook is filled and you apply for a new passbook you have to pay charges like Rs 100 +GST.