Kotak Bank is one of the best private banks in India offering various services through its vast network. If you use its Credit Card you should be aware of How to Know Kotak Credit Card Balance | Check Kotak Mahindra Credit Card Balance?
Checking your credit card balance after every purchase will help you to know the remaining limit, hence overspending can be avoided.
In order to check the Kotak credit card balance, you must fulfill the below requirements.
Requirements to Check Kotak Credit Card Balance
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You should have access to Net Banking.
- Kotak Mobile Banking registration must be done to check credit card balance online.
- Your mobile number must have an active SMS pack to send or receive an SMS.
Check Kotak Credit Card Balance by Calling Customer Care
You can call Kotak Credit CardCustomer Care to know your credit card balance.
- Call Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card customer care number 1860 266 2666 (Within India) & +91 22 6204 2001 (When dialing from abroad).
- For quick access enter your credit card number over IVRS , you can follow IVRS call also to know your credit card balance else wait for the representative to connect to the call.
- Once the call connects, request to check credit card balance, they might ask you personal details for verification.
- Once your details are verified successfully you will come to know your Credit Card balance on a call.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Credit Card Balance through an SMS
Kotak Bank provides a credit card balance check facility through an SMS as well. you need to send an SMS in the below format from your registered mobile number to 5676788 or 9971056767.
Kotak Bank available Credit Card Balance Check:
CCAVBL<space>Last 4 digits of your Kotak Credit Card Number and send it to
5676788 or 9971056767
For Example = CCAVBL 9876
After sending the above SMS, within few seconds you will get a reply from the bank saying – the Total outstanding on Card No XX9876 on 13-Dec-2019 is Rs. 5000.00. The available Cash limit is Rs. 2000.00. Available Credit Limit is Rs. 10000.00.
How to Know Kotak Bank Credit Card Balance through WhatsApp
- Give a missed call on 9718566655 from your registered mobile number.
- Add 022 6600 6022 to your contact list.
- Go to WhatsApp, search for the contact and send Help as a message to know the list of services available.
- Type the number against the service like 1 or Bank Account or Available Credit balance.
- Enter the 6 digits OTP on WhatsApp, sent to your registered mobile number and then follow the steps mentioned on the screen to check the current status of your credit card.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Balance Using Net Banking
If you have access to Internet banking you can check easily your credit card balance. follow the steps below in order to proceed.
- Visit Kotak Bank Internet Banking website and login using your Username/CRN Number/Card number and Password.
- Click on the credit card section and choose your credit card for which you wish to know the balance.
- On the next screen you will see your credit card availale credit limit along with other details like outstanding balance, available balance, cash limit and payment status, etc.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Balance Using Mobile Banking
- Download and install Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking app on your phone.
- Register and log in using your Username and Password or 6 digit MPIN.
- Once you log in successfully click on the Accounts Overview option and select Credit Cards.
- You will see the account summary of your credit card including available balance on the card, credit limit, cash limit, payment status and other details.
Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Balance Via e-Statement
Kotak Bank provides monthly credit card statements through SMS and email with details of the credit card balance, outstanding credit card dues, and the due date for payment.
You can check your credit card details easily using the credit card statement.
Check Kotak Bank Credit Card Balance through ATM
In order to check balance via ATM Visit any Kotak ATM Center nearby and follow the procedure below to check your card balance.
Insert your Credit card to ATM Machine -–> select preferred language -–> Enter 4 digit PIN number -–> View your outstanding balance on the screen.
Check Kotak Bank Credit Card Balance by Visiting Bank Branch
You can also visit your home bank branch to know your credit card balance. Make sure to carry your identity proof with you.
Once your identity is verified, the Bank executive will let you know your credit card balance.
In this article, we have discussed How to Know Kotak Credit Card Balance | Check Kotak Mahindra Credit Card Balance in multiple ways. I hope checking your Kotak credit card balance will be easy from now on.
You should be proactive in managing a credit card. checking balance and dues on a regular interval will make your task easier.
a. Download and install Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking app on your phone.
b. Register and log in using your Username and Password or 6 digit MPIN.
c. Once you log in successfully click on the Accounts Overview option and select Credit Cards.
d. You will see the account summary of your credit card including available balance on the card, credit limit, cash limit, payment status, and other details.
Send an SMS in the below format to get the Kotak credit card balance.
CCAVBL<space>Last 4 digits of your Kotak Credit Card Number and send it to 5676788 or 9971056767.
Kotak Mahindra Bank’s credit card customer care toll-free number is 1860 266 2666.