Kotak Bank is one of the leading private sector banks in India offering various services online. It provides various types of credit cards to its customers based on their requirements. When you use your credit card for payment, you get rewards points in return. If you also have reward points and you want to redeem, read this article completely to know How to Check and Redeem Kotak Credit Card Reward Points | Kotak Credit Card reward points redemption?
We will discuss how you can check the reward points of your Kotak Credit Card and how to redeem them.
Requirements to check Kotak Bank Reward points Online
- You should have access to Kotak Bank Internet Banking.
- Mobile Number must be registered with your bank account.
- Credit card should be active status.
How to Check Kotak Bank Credit Card Rewards Points through SMS
You can send an SMS to 9971056767 or 5676788 from your registered mobile number in the below format.
CCREW<space>Last 4 digits of the Credit Card number and send it to 9971056767 or 5676788
After sending an SMS within few seconds you will get your reward points to your registered mobile number via SMS.
How to Check and Redeem Kotak Credit Card Reward Points into Cash Using Net Banking
- Visit Kotak Bank Internet Banking Official Website
- Login using your CRN, Username or Card Number and Password.
- After successful login on the home page click on the option Cards on the left hand side and select Credit Card.
- Next you will able to see your credit card details on the screen. on the left hand side click on the option PVR & Reward Redemption and select Reward Redemption option.
- Now on the right hand side under Reward Redemption option Choose your Card from the drop-down. As soon as you choose your card your points will be shown. check your email ID and check the box I Verify. Next choose the category Cash Rewards from the drop-down, select Sub Category as Cash Rewards, Enter Reward Points to be redeemed in the given box and tap on Add to Cart button.
|NOTE: 400 Reward points = Rs 75/|
- You can change category and Sub Category based on your requirement. you have the option available in the drop-down.
- You will see the details of your cart on the right hand side like Category, Quantity & Reward Points. click on Place your Order button.
- Now you will see your registered email ID, total available Reward points , check the box I accept terms & conditions and click on the Confirm button.
- You will get the details of the redemption to your registered email ID.
By following the above procedure you can easily check and redeem your reward points in cash.
Redeem Kotak Credit Card Reward Points by calling the Customer Care
You can call Kotak Bank customer care number 1860 266 2666, request to redeem your reward points, verify your details with the executive and get your points redeemed on call.
In this article, you have learned How to Check and Redeem Kotak Credit Card Reward Points | Kotak Credit Card reward points redemption using Kotak Internet Banking. I hope your doubts related to Kotak Bank reward points have been cleared.
If you still have any questions or doubts about the above information, you can ask in the comment section below. I will try my best to answer them.
Type an SMS in the following format: CCREW<space>Last 4 digits of the Credit Card number and send it to 9971056767 or 5676788. make sure you send it from your registered mobile number.
Kotak Bank Credit Card Customer Care number = 1860 266 2666
Kotak credit card reward points can be redeemed on various things like purchasing airline tickets, booking hotels, mobile/DTH recharge, movie tickets, merchandise shopping, and various others.
your reward points are converted into currency at merchant outlets when you shop with your Kotak Credit Card. follow the steps below to convert points to currency.
a. Shop for your favorites
b. Contact Cashier
c. Ask Cashier to redeem your reward points at the merchant terminal
d. Swipe your Kotak Credit Card
e. Pay the balance amount by cash/card (if any)
Reward points if not redeemed will expire after 2 years from the date on which they are earned.
You will not receive separate monthly statements specifically for the reward points. however monthly credit card statements will be sent to the customers reflecting the transactions done and the reward points accrued during the course of the month.