Kotak Mahindra Bank is a leading private sector bank providing a wide range of banking and financial services like mobile banking, Net Banking, various types of loans, etc. If you have applied for a Kotak bank credit card then you must be looking for a way How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Application Status Online?
In this article we will discuss the same, you will know the various method by which you can check the status of Kotak Bank Credit Card.
Requirements to Check Kotak Bank Credit Card Status
- You should have the application number or Form number which was given to you while filling the form.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Status Online
Follow the steps below to check Kotak Bank card status online.
- Visit the Kotak Bank official tracking application link
- Select a product from the dropdown. In this case, select the Credit Card option, Enter Application Reference Number or Form Number. Next Click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen you will se your status of credit card.
Check your Kotak Bank Credit Card Status through WhatsApp
- Give a missed call on 9718566655 from your registered mobile number.
- Add 022 6600 6022 to your contact list.
- Go to WhatsApp, search for the contact and send Help as a message to know the list of services available.
- Type the number against the service like 1 or Bank Account or Credit card application status.
- Enter the 6 digits OTP on WhatsApp, sent to your registered mobile number and then follow the steps mentioned on the screen to check the current status of your credit card.
Check your Kotak Bank Credit Card Status by Calling Customer Care
In case if you forgot or lost your Application reference number or form number, you may call Kotak Bank customer care number 1860 266 2666 and know your credit card Status.
Kotak Bank Credit Card Status Check number – 18602662666 (Charges Apply)
Credit Card Customer care number for Outside India – +91 22 6204 2001
Call the above number, verify your personal details like name, registered mobile number, DOB, etc to the customer care executives. after verifying your details executive will tell your credit card application status.
Check your Kotak Application Status by Sending an SMS
This is applicable to check your Current/ Savings/ TD Account Application Status. you can send an SMS in the below format to know your application status.
KACAPP<space>your XX digit Application Number to 5676788 or 997 105 6767
for Example. KACAPP 9876543216541
After sending the above SMS, you will receive an SMS with details depending on whether your account is in process, declined, or processed from the Bank.
Check your Kotak Bank Credit Card Status by Visiting Bank
Visit your Kotak Bank home branch, ask the help desk bank officials that you want to check your credit card status. they will let you know whom to contact.
Visit that person, show him/her your application reference number or form number. After checking the details in the system they will let you know your credit card application status.
What are the different status of your Kotak Bank Credit Card Application
Your credit card application status can be any of the following.
- In Progress: It means your application has been received by Kotak Mahindra Bank and is under review at present.
- Approved: This status shows up once the bank approves your application. however, you have to wait a few days to get your credit card.
- Dispatched: When your application is approved and the card is ready, the bank will dispatch it to the mailing address you provided while filling the credit card application form. you will be informed through SMS with tracking ID details as well.
- On Hold: This status may be shown due to a failed verification process, like incomplete documentation, or missing information. The bank will keep your application on hold and will call you to confirm the missing information or document. Once the issue is resolved, the bank will proceed with your application.
- Declined: When your credit card application is not approved due to any reason, the status displayed is ‘Declined’. This happens when you fail to meet the eligibility criteria. you need to follow up with the bank on this.
- No Records Found: When you see the status as no record found, call bank customer care to know the reason.
Important Points about Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Application Status
- It takes a minimum of 21 working days for the processing of the application from the date of receiving your documents.
- For newly applied credit card application, you will receive the card within 15 working days once your application is approved.
In this post, you have learned How to Check Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Application Status Online using various ways. I hope you will be able to track your credit card status now without any issue.
If still there are any doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Kotak Bank Credit Card customer care number – 1860 266 2666. Local call charges will apply.
Credit Card Customer care number for Outside India – +91 22 6204 2001. Charges will be applicable as per the service provider in the respective country or location.
your status of the credit card can be any of the following.
a. In Progress
d. On Hold
f. No record found