Andhra bank one of the prominent banks in India providing various online services for its customers. In case if you have an account with Andhra Bank and you want to access online services you need to do registration for net banking. In this post, we will cover how you can do registration and login for Andhra Bank net banking.
Andhra Bank has been merged with Union Bank of India in April 2020 to even serve better to its customers. so you need to log in now through the Union Bank of India net banking portal. Rest all the process will be same.
Before discussing the registration process check Five must requirements mentioned below.
Requirements to Register for Andhra Bank Net Banking
- ATM Card number, ATM pin should be there with you at the time of Registration.
- Account number should be linked with the ATM Card(If proceeding with ATM card).
- DOB and PAN should be registered with the account at branch.
- Your Mobile number should be registered with the bank account.
- Mobile Number must have a balance to send or receive an SMS.
- Your E-mail should be registered with your bank account.
Let’s see now the process to register for net banking in Andhra Bank.
How to Register for Andhra Bank Net Banking
Follow the steps below in order to proceed.
- As we know Andhra Bank is merged with UBI so Visit the Official Internet Banking website of Union Bank of India.
- Click on Self User Creation link on the right hand side.
- On the next page, you will see two choices i.e. Online Self User Creation – Retail users having Debit Card and Online Self User Creation (View Facility Only) – Retail users without Debit Card.
- If you have Debit Card already and you want to register for internet banking choose the option Online Self User Creation – Retail users having Debit Card and click on the Continue button.
- On the next screen fill in the details like Account number, Date of birth (DOB), PAN number, answer the question and click on the Continue button.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile phone number. Once OTP is verified set Andhra Bank User ID and click on Proceed.
- Now You need to set a password for your Internet banking account. set the strong password and return to the login page.
- Your Andhra Bank net banking facility is successfully activated.
- Alternatively, if you choose the option Online Self User Creation (View Facility Only) – Retail users without Debit. check the box and click on continue.
- On the next screen Enter the details like account number, PAN Number, etc, and click on the continue button.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number and click on continue.
- Set your User ID & Password on the next screen.
Till now we have learned how to register for Andhra Bank net Banking, Now let’s see how to log in for the first time.
How to Login into Andhra Bank Net Banking Account
Once Andhra Bank Net banking registration is done successfully the login process is fairly simple. follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website and click on the Retail user login link.
- On the next screen click on Continue to login button.
- Now Provide your User ID, verification answer, and click on login button.
- On the next window check the Box I confirm the Image and phrase, enter your Password and click on the Login button.
- Your internet banking account will open and you will able to see various services by Andhra bank.
- For corporate banking select the link Corporate user login and enter Corporate ID, User ID, verify answer and click on login.
How to Reset Password in Andhra Bank Internet Banking
Sometimes we forget our net banking password and this is common we are human. but no need to worry. online banking always services come with a solution.
Follow the steps below to reset your Password online.
- Visit the website of Andhra bank. you will be redirected to Union Bank of India.
- Select Retail banking User and click on Continue button on the next window.
- Now you will see an option of Forgot/Reset Password. click on that link.
- On the next page, you will see two options to set passwords i.e. Online reset of Login/Transaction password(s) – Retail users having Debit Card and Online reset of Login Password – Retail users without Debit card.
- Select either of the option and click on continue button.
- On the next screen based on your selection Enter the details like Account number, PAN number, DOB, etc. and click on continue.
- You will receive an OTP to your register mobile number. enter the OTP and click on proceed.
- Once OTP is verified you need to set up a new log-in password for net banking. set the strong password and start accessing net banking services again.
Forgot Andhra Bank Net Banking User ID? How to get it Online?
If you forgot your net banking user ID you can not access internet banking. follow the steps below to know your User ID.
- Visit the official website of Union Bank of India and click on Retail user Login link.
- On the next page Continue to Login button.
- Now click on the link Know your User ID under Services tab.
- On the next screen enter your details like Customer ID, Registered Mobile number with country code, Registered Email ID, Account ID or Number, and click on Continue button.
- Once you click on the Continue button an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Submit button.
- On the next screen you will able to see your User ID on the screen.
We have learned the Andhra Bank Net banking registration and login process. Along with this, we have seen how to reset Internet banking password as well for Andhra Bank. I hope this information will be useful.
If you have any queries regarding this article do ask in the below comment section.
1: I have opted for a view facility only at the time of enrolment, but now I want a transaction facility too, what is the procedure?
Retail users (Debit ATM Card) can use Forgot/Reset password option available at https://www.unionbankonline.co.in and reset Login/transaction password by using the option “with Debit card”.
This way you can choose the option of login and transaction facility both.
2: What is the customer care number of Andhra Bank?
You can call at toll free number 1800 208 2244 for any issues.
3: How to Block Debit Card using Internet Banking?
Request for blocking Debit Card linked to operative accounts can be made through Internet Banking by navigating to General Services Menu -> Services -> Services Requests -> New Requests -> Block Debit Card
4: How to change User Id of my choice?
The user has the choice to change the user id as per his/her choice. Option to change user id is available in Settings (Top Right Corner) –> Security Settings –> Update Channel Login ID. Users can update the User ID of their choice and press the continue button (Green arrow Button).you need to enter the transaction password to validate the changes.