ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank providing a wide range of banking and financial services like mobile banking, Net Banking, various types of loans, FD, etc. If you have applied for an ICICI Bank credit card, you must be looking for a way to check the ICICI Credit Card Application Status Online | ICICI Bank credit card Application status track online?
In this article, you will get an answer to the above question. tracking credit card will keep you updated about its status.
We will focus on multiple ways using which you can easily track your credit card application status.
Requirements to Check ICICI Bank Credit Card Status
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Keep your Application number ready with you to check the status online. Application number you will get after applying for a new credit card successfully.
- Your mobile number should have an active SMS pack to receive an SMS.
- ICICI Bank mobile banking registration should be done to check the status using Mobile Banking App.
How to Check or Track ICICI Bank Credit Card Status Online
Follow the steps below to track your credit card status online.
- Visit ICICI Bank my application status Page
- On the page enter your rgistered mobile number, DOB , Click on the Send OTP button. verify your details through OTP. If you don’t have registered mobile number you can track status based on your Application Number.
- Once you click on the Continue button you will able to see the status of your credit card.
Check or Track your ICICI Bank Credit Card Status by Calling Customer Care
In case if you forgot or lost your Application reference number or form number, you may call ICICI Bank customer care number 1860 120 7777 and know your credit card Status.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Status Check number = 1860 120 7777
ICICI Bank Non-Toll-Free Numbers to India (From Any Country) = 91-40-3099 8025
Call the above number, verify your personal details like name, registered mobile number, DOB, etc to the customer care executives. after verifying your details executive will tell your credit card application status.
How to Check or Track ICICI Bank Credit Card Delivery Status Using iMobile App
This process you need to follow once your credit card is dispatched from the bank.
- Download and install iMobile Banking App to your phone.
- Register and log in using 4 digit MPIN or using your finger print.
- Once you log in successfully click on the Services tab on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
- On the next screen click on the option Check Status. under check status tab choose Track Deliverables option.
- Select your account number from the drop-down and click on the Submit button.
- On the new screen you will able to see your credit card delivery status on the screen.
What are the different status of your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application
Your credit card application status can be any of the following.
- In Progress: It means your application has been received by ICICI Bank and is under review at present.
- Approved: This status shows up once the bank approves your application. however, you have to wait a few days to get your credit card.
- Dispatched: When your application is approved and the card is ready, the bank will dispatch it to the mailing address you provided while filling the credit card application form. you will be informed through SMS with tracking ID details as well.
- On Hold: This status may be shown due to a failed verification process, like incomplete documentation, or missing information. The bank will keep your application on hold and will call you to confirm the missing information or document. Once the issue is resolved, the bank will proceed with your application.
- Declined: When your credit card application is not approved due to any reason, the status displayed is ‘Declined’. This happens when you fail to meet the eligibility criteria. you need to follow up with the bank on this.
- No Records Found: When you see the status as no record found, call bank customer care to know the reason.
In this article, you have learned to Check ICICI Credit Card Application Status Online | ICICI Bank credit card Application status track online using various methods. I hope you will easily check your card status following the above procedure.
If you have any questions or doubts related to the above information, please ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
ICICI Bank Credit Card customer care number – 1860 120 7777
your status of the credit card can be any of the following.
a. In Progress
d. On Hold
f. No record found
a. Visit ICICI Bank my application status Page
b. On the page enter your registered mobile number, DOB, Click on the Send OTP button. verify your details through OTP. If you don’t have a registered mobile number you can track status based on your Application Number.
c. Once you click on the Continue button, you will see the status of your credit card.
Call ICICI Bank customer care number 1860 120 7777 and know your credit card Status.
It will take around 21 working days to process your application. you will get an update about the card via SMS.