Central Bank of India (CBI) is one of the prominent banks in the public sector catering to the needs of its customers to the utmost level. among all its services one major service is to provide a bank statement. you may be getting a bank statement every month to your email but when you will open it will ask for a Password. In this article, we will learn How to Open the Central Bank of India Statement PDF Password?
The bank statement contains important information about your transactions done for a particular interval of time.
Bank provides extra security to your file by protecting it with a Password. It is because unauthorized people should not have access to your bank statement and transaction details.
The bank statement also shows the withdrawal amount and how much amount is in your bank. so it is very crucial to secure your bank account E-statement.
How to Get Central Bank of India Account Statement in PDF format to your Email
In order to receive an E-statement from the Central Bank of India, you need to register your email ID with the bank.
After registering your email ID you can subscribe to a monthly/Quarterly statement by following the below procedure.
- Download and install CBI Cent Mobile banking app to your phone.
- Login using your Username and password.
- Once you logged in successfully,click on Service request option locted at the bottom on the dashboard.
- On the next screen tap on the option Request for Statement through Email.
- Next ,select your account number, select from date ,select frequency of the statement like Monthly /Quarterly/Yearly and enter your transaction password. If you select Monthly option then you will receive an e-statement every month. Finally click on the Submit button.
- You have successfully registered for e-statement and you will get to your email address based on the selected frequency.
So Now, You received your Central Bank of India e-Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
Steps to Open Central Bank of India e-Statement PDF Password Online
You can follow the below process to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with Central Bank of India like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the monthly/quarterly e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying Enter Password.
- The password is your Customer ID@Date of birth(DD-MM-YYYY). e.g. If your customer ID is 9874563212 and date of birth is 01-Jan-1990, then password is 9874563212@01011990. Customer ID is same as CIF ID. Find your CIF ID.
- After entering the password i.e. customer ID or CIF ID click on the Submit button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
We have seen how you can subscribe to monthly email Statement through Mobile banking in CBI and How to Open the Central Bank of India Statement PDF Password easily.
Every time the statement comes to your email ID you need a password. It will be the same always i.e. customer ID or CIF ID. I hope you liked this information.
The easiest way to find it is in your CBI Bank Passbook. you will see it on the front page of the passbook.
you can also get it from Internet/Mobile banking or in the Account statement.
Your CBI e-statement PDF Password is your Customer ID@Date of birth(DD-MM-YYYY). Hence, to open a bank statement enter your customer ID@DOB as a CBI e-statement Password. This will open your Account/Bank statement.
You can choose the frequency of email statements as Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly.