Central Bank of India (CBI) is a public sector bank. It is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. If you have a bank account in the Central Bank of India and looking for a way to get Mini Statement, go through this complete article.
In this fast-moving world Banks are using the latest technology in order to make the service better and fast for their customers. CBI is one of those banks.
After going through this post you will learn various ways to check your mini statement. let’s begin…
Requirements to check Central Bank of India Mini Statement
- You must be registered for Missed Call Service. If not contact your bank branch to get this service enabled.
- Your mobile number should be registered with your bank account and the number must have an active SMS pack in order to receive an SMS.
Get Central Bank of India Mini Statement by Missed Call
You can easily get your bank account mini statement just by giving missed call to a specific number.
Central Bank of India Mini Statement Missed Call Number – 955 514 4441
Follow the below steps :
- Dial the above number 955 514 4441 from your registered mobile number.
- Wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- After few rings call will disconnect and you will receive an SMS within few minutes having the details of the last transactions.
- Open the SMS and check your last transactions.
Get Central Bank of India Mini Statement using ATM Machine
In order to get Mini Statement Via ATM Machine, follow the steps below.
- Visit nearest ATM Center.
- Insert your Debit ATM Card in the slot and choose your preferred language.
- Enter your 4 digits ATM PIN and select Banking option on the screen.
- Now Select Mini Statement and type of Account (Current or Savings).
- You will get a print out from the machine which is your bank account mini statement.
In this article, you have learned How to get CBI Mini Statement. I hope this information will help you in getting CBI mini statement easily.
In case if there are any questions/doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
You can give a missed call to 95551 44441 for Mini Statement.
If you have access to CBI Mobile Banking log in using your User ID and Password. after successful login on the home page click on the Accounts option, select your Savings Bank account and you will able to see your last 5 transaction details on the screen.
In CBI you will get last 3 transactions details of your bank account.
Give a missed call to 95551 44441 and get your mini statement through SMS.
Send an SMS LATRAN<MPIN> to 9967533228 for default Account. MPIN is your ATM PIN Number.
For other Account send an SMS LATRAN<space> Account Number<Space>MPIN to 9967533228. MPIN is your ATM PIN.
2 thoughts on “How to get Central Bank of India Mini Statement”
Stetment date 05 05 2020 to 31 12 2021
follow the above process and get the statement please