The Central Bank of India (CBI) is one of the best public sector banks in India. It is the largest and one of the oldest commercial banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides various services for customers as well as employees. In this article, we will know about the Cent Swa Darpan Central Bank of India HRMS Login Portal.
Let’s understand the meaning of HRMS in brief and then we can move to CBI Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal.
What is the meaning of HRMS Portal?
HRMS Stands for “Human Resource Management System” which means the portal or a software application that supports the various functionalities of a company’s Human Resources department like payroll, recruiting, training and performance review, salary structure, organization structure, etc.
In short, every company has its own HRMS portal in order to manage its employee track records. It also includes Annual leave, sick leaves, Holidays, and many more.
Features of Central Bank of India Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal
- Service Record details
- Leave Passbook
- PF Summary
- Holiday Booking
- Job Information Summary
- Leave travel concession Details
- Payslip history
- Tax Estimation details
- Add Leave Request
- Leave Request Approval
- Employee personal details
Central Bank of India Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal
Central Bank of India (CBI) introduced the Cent Swa Darpan HRM portal for their customers in order to put the details in one place.
CBI HRMS portal Cent Swa Darpan has been recently updated with some new functionalities.
CBI HRMS portal in an easy way to manage every individual employee records like their total salary, Tax Computation, arrears if any, leave application and approval, etc. the employee need not think about all these details and can focus on work.
HRMS Software application does not only keep a track record of their current employee but also to the pensioners and ex-employees.
CBI HRMS portal simplifies the work as the employee need not write a manual application for anything like leave, holiday, etc. In fact, they can use the Cent Swa Darpan HRMS portal and can apply for leave, holiday, sick leave.
Moreover, they can check the salary details like how much they got, how much is deducted and where, any arrear if they got, increment salary, etc.
Central Bank Of India Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal Login
The login process is easy and simple. At the time of joining CBI, you will get your user ID and Password. User ID will be generally your EMP ID or employee ID.
Follow the steps below in order to log in to Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal.
- Visit Central Bank of India HRMS Official Website.
- Enter your User ID (employee ID) ,Password and click on the Sign In button.
Once you log in successfully you will be able to all types of services Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal provides.
Central Bank Of India Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal Mobile App
CBI provides a mobile app as well for their employees so they can access them anytime, anywhere. if you are an employee of CBI follow the steps below to login into its HRMS Portal Mobile App.
- Download and install Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Mobile App to your phone.
- New Employee have to Register first by clicking on the button Register here.
- On the next screen enter your PF Number ( you will get it from the HR department), mobile number, PAN number, and click on the Register button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Submit button.
- On the next screen, you need to create M-PIN in order to login further. Create M-PIN, Re-enter to confirm.
- Congrats!! your registration is completed successfully. Now you can log in using your PF No. and MPIN to login to CBI HRMS Portal.
How to Reset or Change CBI Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal M-PIN
- Open CBI HRMS Portal mobile app and click on the link Reset M-PIN.
- On the next screen enter your PF number, existing M-PIN, enter New M-PIN, Confirm New M-PIN and click on the Reset M-PIN button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully Reset your M-PIN.
Forgot CBI Cent Swa Darpan HRMS Portal M-PIN
Follow the steps below to Reset the CBI HRMS portal M-PIN.
- Open CBI HRMS Portal mobile app and click on the link Forgot M-PIN.
- Now enter your PF Number, Mobile Number, PAN Number, and click on the button Forgot M-PIN.
- Enter the OTP received to your mobile phone and click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen create New M-PIN, Confirm New M-PIN.
- Your M-PIN is created successfully.
You have learned about Cent Swa Darpan Central Bank of India HRMS Login Portal, its features, how to, login and how to reset password. I hope the above information is clear to you.
Any questions/doubts regarding this article do ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.