Central Bank of India (CBI) is one of the reputed banks in India operating over 4500 branches across the country. It provides various services through mobile banking which we will discuss in a while. However in order to avail of mobile banking services you need to do registration for Central Bank of India (CBI) Mobile Banking.
In this article, we will learn how to register for CBI Mobile banking step by step so that you can easily activate mobile banking in CBI.
But before lets check our some great features and services of Central Bank of India (CBI).
|Central Bank of India (CBI) mobile banking App is referred to as Cent Mobile Application|
Features and Benefits of CBI Mobile Banking
There are various great features of Central Bank of India mobile banking. Some of the key features are listed below.
- Fund transfer to accounts with Central Bank of India.
- Account Balance Enquiry.
- Account Details check
- Mini Statement facility
- New Cheque Book request
- Manage beneficiaries
- Utility Bill Payments
- Recharge Mobile & DTH
- Link account to Aadhaar
- New Debit Card request/hotlist of debit card
- Registration for getting Account Statement over Email
- Donation to the institution.
Now that we know the various services offered by the Central Bank of India let’s move forward to the process of CBI Mobile Banking Registration.
How to Register for Central Bank of India (CBI) Mobile Banking
The Registration Process is quite simple. you just need to follow the below steps.
- Download and Install Cent Mobile App to your mobile Phone.
- Click on the Register Here link at the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on Accept terms and conditions tab.
- Next click on Allow Cent app to send and view SMS.it will send an SMS to verify your registered mobile number.
- On the next screen enter the CIF number (you can get it from passbook) and click on submit button.
- Enter OTP received to your registered mobile number with the bank and click on the ok button.
- Your mobile will auto-fill the received OTP. now click on submit button.
- On the next screen, you will see 4 options available for registration. select any one of them and fill the selected details in the given box. I have internet banking so I am selecting I have Internet Banking Option.
- Once you select Internet Banking to enter User ID & password and click on submit button.
- Once your Internet banking credentials are verified you will confirmation message on the screen. Click on the ok button now.
- On the next screen set your preferred user, ID.confirm the preferred user ID, and click on submit button.Log in user ID can have an alphanumeric minimum of 8 and a maximum of 20 characters. Special characters & spaces are not allowed.
- Once you set ur preferred user ID you need to enter 4 digits MPIN and TPIN (transaction password).
NOTE: You can not enter only MPIN and proceed with that. you have to enter both MPIN and TPIN and then only you can proceed further.
MPIN can have a minimum of 4 characters and TPIN will have a minimum of 8 characters.
- Once both Password is set you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- Come back to the log-in screen and use your newly created User ID and MPIN to log in to CBI Mobile banking.
Congratulations!! you have successfully registered for the CBI Mobile banking application. start using its mobile banking services.
|Read Also TMB Net Banking Registration and Login|
We have seen step by step Central Bank of India (CBI) Mobile banking registration process. I hope you are clear with all the above steps.
If you have any questions regarding this information do ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer.
1:How to get Account Statement over Email?
For this you need to register your email ID with the bank.
2: How to regenerate User ID if I forget it?
At the Login screen, use the option Forgot Credentials to generate user ID. Enter CIF and Submit. As a security measure, OTP is sent to your registered mobile through SMS. Enter OTP and Submit. Create your new User ID. Now you can use this new User ID to login to Cent Mobile.
3: How to regenerate transaction password (TPIN) if I forget it?
At Login screen, use option Forgot Credentials to generate user ID. Enter CIF and Submit. As a security measure, OTP is sent to your registered mobile through SMS. Enter OTP and Submit. Create your new TPIN. Now you can use this new TPIN for transactions.
4: How to manage beneficiary for Other Bank Accounts?
For other Bank Accounts, Use option Home Screen>Transfer>Manage Beneficiary> Other Bank Accounts> Create to add new beneficiary account. Fill Account Number, Account Type, IFSC Code and other details. Assign Beneficiary Nick Name, Transaction Limit if required and Transaction Password before Submit. If any modification in required in saved beneficiary, first delete it and create again with correct particulars.